Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Intrigued By Prospect of Fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah wouldnt mind either fight

Comment

I think Lameachenko wins, but I would still put a high reward bet on gamboa...

Comment

Lomo is just spectacular. Pretty much the only guy with some of his skills is Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          This is my dream fight for 2017 but Gamboa needs a couple of solid tune-ups first
          Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Too late, Gamboa isn't a fraction of his former self. Thank SMS and his current handlers for that.
          Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          A few years ago this would have been special.

I'd have picked Gamboa without any hesitation, he was sensational. Not sure where he's at now though.
          A prime and/or prepared Gamboa would have made this a spectacular fight. At this point I have to pick Lomachenko in this match-up. Yuri needs at least two fights to even look good versus Lomo. His last scheduled bout (this month) fell through under bizarre circumstances. He needs time to prepare, or Vasyl will make him look silly. On the other hand, if Gamboa manages to pull himself together, he might become relevant again. Arum is talking "early 2017." I like this fight for late summer/early fall.

Comment

This would be great fight but i would also prefer Gamboa to get some fights under his belt first,although for great fighters it shouldn't really matter,look at mayweather and pacquiao. Gamboa is a gold medalist so he shouldn't be too much affected by it. and he looked in great shape again,fight Salido first and then fight Gamboa and Gamboa should have some tune ups

Comment

Lmao. People still finding ways to hate on Lomachenko. This is why the racism card gets pulled out.

There's absolutely no reason to hate on this guy.

Comment

Gamboa is/was a great talent, but imo Loma always gonna be a very tough match up for him. Yuri won't surprise Loma with his speed and power, on the other hand he has defensive flaws and too undisciplined in the ring. I will take Loma by TKO/UD anytime. Great fight anyway.

Comment

Spot on bro.
                  Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  A prime and/or prepared Gamboa would have made this a spectacular fight. At this point I have to pick Lomachenko in this match-up. Yuri needs at least two fights to even look good versus Lomo. His last scheduled bout (this month) fell through under bizarre circumstances. He needs time to prepare, or Vasyl will make him look silly. On the other hand, if Gamboa manages to pull himself together, he might become relevant again. Arum is talking "early 2017." I like this fight for late summer/early fall.

Comment

gamboa needs to fight someone first.. im sure arum would jump all over yuri after not fighting for a year

Comment

Despite Gamboa having done nothing in years this is still a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X