No announcement yet.

I Got In A Twitter War With Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post

Dude that was no twitter war. Fat Dan who at times is an ass was right, you have no clue on what you are talking about. Cotto-Kirkland is garbage.

You just are happy Fat Dan replied to your dumb ass. Get a clue m u z z i e.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      LMFAOOO racist Dan, he thought you were Arab or something because of your name lol. Thats why he told you to put your head in the sand!! LOL!! Savage af.
      SJW tactic 154: attempt to find racism where none exists. "Put your head in the sand" is a saying or metaphor to indicate willfully blinding or obscuring yourself from the truth. **** you and your race baiting.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        SJW tactic 154: attempt to find racism where none exists. "Put your head in the sand" is a saying or metaphor to indicate willfully blinding or obscuring yourself from the truth. **** you and your race baiting.
        Race baiting is part of boxingscene, i thought you knew. And with your reply BostonGuy, you are being racist.

BostonGuy reported for racism.

Comment

You said Cotto-Kirkland could be potentially foty. Nah man, you're trippin'.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Race baiting is part of boxingscene, i thought you knew. And with your reply BostonGuy, you are being racist.

BostonGuy reported for racism.
            How in anyway could my post be contrived as racism?

Edit: I forgot. Yes it can be. SWJ logic 154

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              You said Cotto-Kirkland could be potentially foty. Nah man, you're trippin'.
              Nah man the OP is not tripping. Hes just a m u z z i e.

Comment

How in anyway could my post be contrived as racism?

Edit: I forgot. Yes it can be. SWJ logic 154
                LOL LOL, im just fuking with you. I was just going with basic boxingscene thinking. You are a racist.

Comment

For real man, have some people not heard that phrase before? That phrase has been around forever and has zero to do with race lol

Comment

Twitter war, eh? Nonsense.

Dan Rafael is using his real name, while you hide behind your fake name. How is that a war? That's like fighting a guy with no bullet-proof vest while you're all covered up and hiding behind a fortified wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post

He replied to you once!

How is that a war?

Its more like he replied once and then forgot about you. Like a one night stand

Comment

Working...
                      X