Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got In A Twitter War With Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAOOO racist Dan, he thought you were Arab or something because of your name lol. Thats why he told you to put your head in the sand!! LOL!! Savage af.

Comment

i guess a war can be a one sided azz whoopin... It's a horrible fight and on PPV no less... And I think he threw in an undercover racist remark there about the sand lol....

Maybe Twitter poster of the year is in your future?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
        LMFAOOO racist Dan, he thought you were Arab or something because of your name lol. Thats why he told you to put your head in the sand!! LOL!! Savage af.
        Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        i guess a war can be a one sided azz whoopin... It's a horrible fight and on PPV no less... And I think he threw in an undercover racist remark there about the sand lol....

Maybe Twitter poster of the year is in your future?
        Dan is a proven racist lol, he's still won't give Ward props for beating Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Dan is a proven racist lol, he's still won't give Ward props for beating Kovalev
          Im surprised he actually said something like that lol. That type of **** can get him fired for real.

Comment

pretty sure he scored it for kovalev, so why would he give props to ward?
            also link to proven racist comments?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
              I thought the same thing

Comment

I'd love to see what your cause for defending this fight actually is?

There are a couple of problems with this fight in the last outtings for both men they both lost to Canelo but both lost in different manners
                Kirkland lost in devastating fashion the fight wasn't close
                Cotto lost in a close fight, he took the best punches Canelo had to offer

Then also to note Kirkland has lost every meaningful fight he has ever had whereas Cotto has won about 50% of them whilst losing he was losing to tough harden warriors who had a chin and high skill level.

The point Dan Rafael is making I believe is that Cotto has picked a tailor made opponent who he will smash to pieces, he will pick Kirkland apart with his superior boxing IQ, we might get a highlight reel KO but what does it mean when you're doing it to a guy who would likely get put to sleep by Paulie Malignaggi?
                Last edited by M Bison; 12-21-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Not a fan of Fat Dan at all, I never ever go to ESPN for boxing news EVER but he is 1000% Right Here. This fight is complete **** and I wouldn't even insult a Casuals intelligence by trying to sell them this GARBAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Ricans will buy and there is nothing fat Dan can say that'll stop them
                    Some will but many have pretty much moved on from Cotto. When he was at the Barclays center he only sold like 12k tickets...Against a star like canelo, he will still do big numbers but against someone like Kirkland, there just isn't much interest. But it's Roc Nation losing millions, not me, so I don't care.

Comment

Dan had Kovalev winning but he just put Ward one spot ahead of kovalev on his latest pound for pound list. He obviously has respect for Ward. He's just a realist who has pointed out that ward lost out on the prime of his career losing in court to goosen instead of fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X