Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Drops Shabranskyy Three Times, TKO in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Bivol is worse than Shabrankyy.

He just fought a glass-jawed bum and couldn't to anything to him.

He's easier to hit with a right hand than Shabranskyy.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment all over again

When will they ever learn?
    Stop tagging me in your posts you psycho

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
      Bull**** stats that are lies.

OK

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        OK
        Just like Floyd was landing every shot that hit off of Manny's gloves.

CompuBox are wrong more times than they're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          You see, Mlac is a Asian ***** with a small **** who can't stand to see big black guys winning. Ita oart of his DNA.

He's naturally submissive and likes to talk sh¹t on the internet. He likes to.see blood cuz he can't fight for sh¹t.

So his "predictions" are no more than wishes for the fighters who show finesse to lose. He likes aggressive fighters that he sees as heroes.

But he can only support eastern Europeans because Asians like to lick thw wh¹te man's balls, any white person will attest to that.
          another mentally unwell fella.

I feel sorry for these guys, they need help asap

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            stop quoting him, it defeats the purpose of putting these mentalists on ignore

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Knowledgeable boxing fans knew Barrera could fight so it's not surprising he's smashing top contenders. It was the worst fanbase in sports history that tried to degrade his talents because they don't want to give certain fighters credit for taking on challenges.
              Pretty much. Their ability to rewrite history boggles my mind. They're hard at work now pretending they didn't call Barrera a bum that would get smashed in this fight.

Also, apparently Wilder is now the one who chased Povetkin, and it was Wilder fans that hyped PEDvetkin. It wasn't this same fanbase hating on Ward and Barrera that said PEDvetkin would knock Wilder out and Wilder ducked him. No, they never said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  another mentally unwell fella.

I feel sorry for these guys, they need help asap
                  He read you right down to a T.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Not only are you a weirdo who mocks peoples predictions without you making any prediction yourself.

But you're a deluded weirdo with bizarre conpsiracy theories that someone all goes back to andre ward

You know most of us were just watching a great fight...right?
                    Only you and the no life nerdling gang of ward fanboys are in this thread promoting you're bizarre little theories

these guys are such fkcing freaks
                    It's not really a conspiracy theory though, the guy he quoted clearly said Shabranskyy would prove how mediocre Ward is.

Comment

• just watched the fight, and damn, that was a hot fight in there, Barrera is a serious dude, this make's Ward win more impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X