Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Drops Shabranskyy Three Times, TKO in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    I agree

Deez white dudes can't fight
    This guy is autistic.

Last week he was hating on Blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Who called me on anything??

I sense you're getting pissed off.... Is the guy in my sig one of your Golovkin fan club buddies?

Me not predicting a winner is worse than a guy that wanted Shabransky to win for the sole purpose of making Ward look mediocre?? But yeah I'm the fan boy..... smells like Golovkin fan logic.

Go cry in your corner mate, I'm boiling eggs with all the salt water you and your butthurt buddies are supplying.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Not only are you a weirdo who mocks peoples predictions without you making any prediction yourself.

But you're a deluded weirdo with bizarre conpsiracy theories that someone all goes back to andre ward

You know most of us were just watching a great fight...right?
        Only you and the no life nerdling gang of ward fanboys are in this thread promoting you're bizarre little theories

these guys are such fkcing freaks
        My gosh you are one ******ed fan boy, now I'm the one who is bringing it back to Ward and not the guy in my sig? .... am I missing something here?

Calls me a no life freak but has triple my posts despite being here for half the time.... most of your posts are probably spent in fan boy arguments if this thread is anything to go by. Right okay buddy we're going to have to find you an equally ******ed playmate to argue with cause I can't go on with this level of ******ity even as an exercise of mockery. Toodles.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          but he just ran thru a #5 contender according to transitional boxing..how can you dismiss that type of win?
          Good job exposing that autistic moron

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            the racist ass posters lose again..lol
            Their soft serve asses got clowned.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              My gosh you are one ******ed fan boy, now I'm the one who is bringing it back to Ward and not the guy in my sig? .... am I missing something here?

Calls me a no life freak but has triple my posts despite being here for half the time.... most of your posts are probably spent in fan boy arguments if this thread is anything to go by. Right okay buddy we're going to have to find you an equally ******ed playmate to argue with cause I can't go on with this level of ******ity even as an exercise of mockery. Toodles.
              You are mentally unwell son.
              I feel mocking you is some kind of hate crime

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                You are mentally unwell son.
                I feel mocking you is some kind of hate crime
                Mock on ******ed bro!........ Mock on!!!

Comment

• Best I've seen from Barrera since I follow him... Made me eat my words about him not being top 10 worthy ...

Comment

• You see, Mlac is a Asian ***** with a small **** who can't stand to see big black guys winning. Ita oart of his DNA.

He's naturally submissive and likes to talk shıt on the internet. He likes to.see blood cuz he can't fight for shıt.

So his "predictions" are no more than wishes for the fighters who show finesse to lose. He likes aggressive fighters that he sees as heroes.

But he can only support eastern Europeans because Asians like to lick thw whıte man's balls, any white person will attest to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                      Best I've seen from Barrera since I follow him... Made me eat my words about him not being top 10 worthy ...
                      YOU, my friend, have my utmost respect. Sign of a true boxing fan.

We have all been there and admit when we are wrong.

Now if the rest will follow suite and eat some crow with a healthy dose of Tabasco sauce ( and leave Ward out of it) this place will be better for it

Not holding my breath though.

Too many people were trying to live vicariously through Shabranskyy as a way to take a shot at Ward and it failed Miserably!!
                      Last edited by slimPickings; 12-17-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X