Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Drops Shabranskyy Three Times, TKO in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledgeable boxing fans knew Barrera could fight so it's not surprising he's smashing top contenders. It was the worst fanbase in sports history that tried to degrade his talents because they don't want to give certain fighters credit for taking on challenges.

Comment

• Looool that ****** mlac red K'd me.....

I guess he really was hurt loool

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        the racist ass posters lose again..lol

ward's resume just went up a tad bit

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

ward's resume just went up a tad bit
          Knowledgable boxing fans do not need any convincing about Ward's resume.

The detractors, on the other hand will remain dug in and try to pass on their fiction about Ward as fact.

Their loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Shabranskyy will do what Ward couldnt do and prove again that Ward is just mediocre.

Shabranskyy will dominate, possibly stop Barrera.

Comment

• Sullivan Barrera has nice skills and a too notch amateur pedigree. No surprise here. Shabransky hadn't fought anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by rongizzle View Post
                Sullivan Barrera has nice skills and a too notch amateur pedigree. No surprise here. Shabransky hadn't fought anybody.
                Careful now rongizzle. His fans may come after you for having the audacity to say that!!!!

Fact and reality be damned.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                  Looks like I was wrong Barrera probably is gonna walk away with this one easy, I did say though that Barrera was easily landing on Ward wasn't a problem people overlooking Barrera not giving Barrera credit for the good work he did against Ward due to their bias and fanboyism of Ward.
                  It had nothing to do with fanboyism. I had everything to do with the fact that you were wrong. Fifteen percent isn't"easily landing*

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

It had nothing to do with fanboyism. I had everything to do with the fact that you were wrong. Fifteen percent isn't"easily landing*
                    Bull**** stats that are lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Ward duckin doe!!

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Ernie Gabion mentioned Slava offered to fight Ward on the Cotto/Canelo undercard and Ward turned him down for that time too in favor of Murdock & Brand....... Then Slava went and had the tough fight with Yuneski Gonzalez. Guess he looked too good.
                      Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Exactly. Shabranksy looked way better against Gonzales than Pascal did, way too dangerous for Ward. Sulli-B didnt really face a top 20 guy in the division yet. I really like Sullivan, he is a good, humble and funny dude, but Shabransky is just so tough and gritty, i think he is easily top 5 in the division already.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      That would be twice Ward turned down fighting Shabransky. If Ward can't handle Shabransky, he better not go around Kovalev, but then he probably already knows that....

Comment

Working...
                      X