Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] MCGREGOR BOXING and DESTROYING BOXER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would probably hit the deck before the end of the second rd. McGregor catches him with an uppercut and puts him down. He's pretty much done by the end of the third after another two kds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      BACK THE **** OFF RIGHT NOW *pushes you back with force* *sizes you up* TF you think you're talking to..
      Conor knows all about that - he's been in enough Dana White-driven scripted prefight hypes.

The critical part is making sure Dana doesn't miss his cue to hold Conor back.

You've given me a laugh at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        mma guys don't do well in a ring just as a boxer doesn't deal with the cage. Two different sports!
        Lil' Paulie would beat the hell out of McGregor in boxing, easily!
        RIGHT... MAN get ****ing real. You and I both know Conor would stop Paulie. He would batter Paulie worse than Porter did. WHY DO YOU THINK floyd is ducking Conor!? WHY WONT HE TAKE an "EASY" paycheck?? He knows hed get KOd. CONOR is the greatest fighter of our generation after Golovkin.

Comment

He was never a proper World Champion. IBO isn't a proper title and he never fought let alone won the IBF version. Also he is a fringe contender.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Floyd would probably hit the deck before the end of the second rd. McGregor catches him with an uppercut and puts him down. He's pretty much done by the end of the third after another two kds.
            DAMN BRO, I like your take on the fight, got me excited and **** lol just imagining it. SPOT ON, excellent post bro!! GREEN K!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              He was never a proper World Champion. IBO isn't a proper title and he never fought let alone won the IBF version. Also he is a fringe contender.
              Well if Errol Spence was given credit for beating him, then Conor must get props for destroying him in sparring.

Comment

....."CONOR is the greatest fighter of our generation after Golovkin".....................

Well if you think he is thats fine but it's YOUR generation not mine. In my generation that guy gets KO'd by all the top men.

You have him as a great boxer and he's NEVER fought, how old are 12 yrs old? Connor and cartoons fill your life?

ok well good luck with your hero worshiping, I'm sure you'll do well in real life!
                Ray

Comment

I'm a fan of Mcgregor but come on Paulie would school Mcgregor folks.

He has no business Boxing.

Comment

I thought Tyson was coaching McGregor?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                      FORMER IBO World Champion!! A CHAMPION.
                      Lol ibo

At what weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X