Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] MCGREGOR BOXING and DESTROYING BOXER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] MCGREGOR BOXING and DESTROYING BOXER!!!

EDIT: THE OPPONENT IS FORMER IBO AND IBF WORLD CHAMPION for all you hating bambis

So yall dont get fooled by highlights making him look bad. THE OPPONENT in the vid fights similar to floyd. He will shake boxing up. FLOYD WOULD GET BATTERED. Period.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-13-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post

So yall dont get fooled by highlights making him look bad. THE OPPONENT in the vid fights similar to floyd. He will shake boxing up. FLOYD WOULD GET BATTERED. Period.
      all due respect to Mr. McGregor...he is a very good fighter, a decent martial artist, but its guys who are in the amatuers that would embarrass him...Dudes defense sucks. his punch technique is ok but his head placement says, ko waiting to happen....he admires his work

Comment

That guy was slipping punches like they were silk.

When I was 16 years old, I got a chance to spar with a 15 year old boxer. He said he wouldn't hit me. He said that I would not land a clean punch on him. He was right. He slipped every punch I threw. I didn't touch the kid at all. Frustrating as ****.

Comment

The Great White Hype had better fight scenes than that bullish.it.

Comment

I hope Floyd doesn't see this otherwise he'll be quaking in his pants rofl.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              all due respect to Mr. McGregor...he is a very good fighter, a decent martial artist, but its guys who are in the amatuers that would embarrass him...Dudes defense sucks. his punch technique is ok but his head placement says, ko waiting to happen....he admires his work
              He's got that upright torso karate stance. If you watch the other less edited version of that sparring video, you can see that he's like a statue in there...always straight up with his head in the middle. When he throws his left he leans way over putting himself off balance and then he pulls back across the center line. This dude would get knocked out.

Comment

This is the funniest post ever in here "...the guy in the video fights like Mayweather"....

Comment

Oh goodness...

Floyd's ALWAYS supposedly going to get battered before a fight, but never has been. Its gotten a little old. Besides, dude's 40 year, and has been retired forever.

That said however, just because that dude "fights like Floyd", that doesn't make the statement that Floyd would get battered valid. Every chef can cook, but Benoît Violier was recognised as the best chef in the world because he could cook better than anybody else. Floyd did **** better than similar fighters.

Its all about levels.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post

I'm a huge McGregor fan but in a boxing ring, he would be so perfectly outclassed and humiliated by Floyd that this fight is a no starter. Not even worth a mention.

If the fight were in a boxing ring with kicks involved with no takedowns, that's another story altogether.

Pure boxing match? One of the greatest ever to lace them up against an MMA fighter who has never had even one boxing match is laughable.
                    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-13-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X