Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] MCGREGOR BOXING and DESTROYING BOXER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    He's got that upright torso karate stance. If you watch the other less edited version of that sparring video, you can see that he's like a statue in there...always straight up with his head in the middle. When he throws his left he leans way over putting himself off balance and then he pulls back across the center line. This dude would get knocked out.
    iM beside you on the sentiment.....i respect anyone trying to maximize their earnings but you play basketball, you dont play boxing....conor isn't conditioned to take the continual punishment required in boxing.

Its a couple kids at my gym that would hurt this guy....Money Powell the 4th is 18....6'1" fights at 152...was # 1 there and fought in the youth world championships last month... has over 80 wins only 9 losses....he is the best kid in our stable....he'd embarass Conor....this kid was 17 battering bradley solomon when he was rated by the ring at welterweight.

Comment

who is the opponent? former world champion? at what weight? how old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        all due respect to Mr. McGregor...he is a very good fighter, a decent martial artist, but its guys who are in the amatuers that would embarrass him...Dudes defense sucks. his punch technique is ok but his head placement says, ko waiting to happen....he admires his work
        He BEAT UP a former WORLD CHAMPION BOXER in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
          I hope Floyd doesn't see this otherwise he'll be quaking in his pants rofl.

via GIPHY

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          Oh goodness...

Floyd's ALWAYS supposedly going to get battered before a fight, but never has been. Its gotten a little old. Besides, dude's 40 year, and has been retired forever.

That said however, just because that dude "fights like Floyd", that doesn't make the statement that Floyd would get battered valid. Every chef can cook, but Benoît Violier was recognised as the best chef in the world because he could cook better than anybody else. Floyd did **** better than similar fighters.

Its all about levels.
          Originally posted by Basco View Post
          This is the funniest post ever in here "...the guy in the video fights like Mayweather"....
          Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          He's got that upright torso karate stance. If you watch the other less edited version of that sparring video, you can see that he's like a statue in there...always straight up with his head in the middle. When he throws his left he leans way over putting himself off balance and then he pulls back across the center line. This dude would get knocked out.
          Let's see when I bump this thread once FLOYD GETS KOd within 3 rounds. I can just imagine your reactions with floyd PUZZLED by McGregors speed, movement and power and then laying on the canvas immobilised.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            who is the opponent? former world champion? at what weight? how old is he?
            FORMER IBO World Champion!! A CHAMPION.

Comment

April Fools?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                He BEAT UP a former WORLD CHAMPION BOXER in that video.
                that was nb world champion...dude was never even a legit top ten world ranked welterweight...sorry bro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                    Let's see when I bump this thread once FLOYD GETS KOd within 3 rounds. I can just imagine your reactions with floyd PUZZLED by McGregors speed, movement and power and then laying on the canvas immobilised.
                    I know you're trolling hard...but all conor would need is the fight to have kicks allowed, not even grappling. Straight up hands? No chance for mcgregor.

Comment

Post the unedited vid m8

Forget Mayweather or Pacman. He would get smoked by Algieri, Victor Ortiz level guys with that slow movement and defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X