Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Jermall Charlo Arrives, And Now He Departs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    I agree. Canelo vs charlo and GGG vs charlo would be the next step.
    This fight will never happen..at least anytime soon..the canelo one. I think Golovkin takes it sooner thinking he is invisible and gets thoroughly humiliated.

Comment

Jarmall is going to be a problem for a long time..160 is in trouble, to include Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Lara is the best 154 pounds
        It's real close between the two, in 2016, 2017 I'd favor Jarmall..2014,2015 I'd favor Lara..but you are right Lara is damn good even now and will be the definite number 1 at 154 once jarmall vacates.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
          Andrade is holding himself back by not stsying due to his poor management. I think the 2nd purse bid for the mesningless Culcay fight is in a week. Instead of establishing himself as the best at 154, he is wasting his prime...
          He should've been chasing Lara or Canelo instead of Culcay!

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
            Andrade is holding himself back by not stsying due to his poor management. I think the 2nd purse bid for the mesningless Culcay fight is in a week. Instead of establishing himself as the best at 154, he is wasting his prime...
            Andrade even has a management team??? News to me??? Whatever they're telling him he should do the opposite and fire them on the spot. He's losing out on MILLIONS listening to them.

Comment

I can only get so excited about Jermall moving to 160 given how difficult the Jacobs/Golovkin negotiations have gone. In a perfect world we'd be getting Charlo/Canelo next, but Oscar would probably just as soon shoot Schaeffer than work with him again, especially if Charlo poses a threat to GB lone asset.

If they can't make Golovkin/Jacobs, and Al can't strip Golovkin with a purse bid, not sure what they can do with Charlo at 160. Maybe they just build him up with stay busy fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                He should've been chasing Lara or Canelo instead of Culcay!
                Culcay??? Isn't he that kid from the 90's who starred in those Home Alone movies???

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Anyone who accepts that number is crazy. Dude comes in above 170 all the time. He likely came in around 178, not 158. To say he gained four pounds after weigh in is assinine.

He wouldn't be having issues making weight.

Now J-Rock like came in around 160, he looked light as heck.
                  So you only believe the scales when they suit your narrative? Or we should take your word over an actual scale that determined his weight?

How about you show us this tale of the tape tha supposedly has Charlo coming in at what did you say...178lbs?

Lol, fuucking clown!

Comment

I'm not sure Charlo will be a top guy at 160.

His size and power are two of his biggest assets at 154, without those I'm not sure how he will look. He was simply too powerful for Williams, but he wasn't much more skilled, if at all.

Comment

Great article

Comment

Working...
                      X