No announcement yet.

Where Is The Love For Charlo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    I would rip J-Rock apart, I don't know if I would beat Charlo I doubt it but J-Rock would get destroyed if we fought, he got dropped by Jab ffs, and I'm bigger than Williams by a lot, I fought at light heavyweight, maybe we could meat at super middleweight if he's down
    I'd love to see it. You'd find out the difference between some guy who was an amateur who thought about going pro and a guy who is just reaching the championship level...and i doubt the weight would make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Such is the huge flaw with all Haymon's fighters. Hopefully it doesn't happen to Jermall. This absolutely isn't a win he can sit on, and if he thinks this makes him a star, he's mistaken. It's a win that reveals the path to become a star, but he's not there.
      Dude....stop with all that irrational emotional hating.

Comment

Jermall is elite.

You know it when you see it. I thought I saw it a few years ago...but after Saturday, I know it.

He's full blown elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I'd love to see it. You'd find out the difference between some guy who was an amateur who thought about going pro and a guy who is just reaching the championship level...and i doubt the weight would make any difference.
          I got serious power bro at light heavyweight, I'm pretty sure I can knockout a light middleweight who was dropped by a jab

Comment

I got serious power bro at light heavyweight, I'm pretty sure I can knockout a light middleweight who was dropped by a jab
            Really? You haven't fought one pro fight but think you would handle J rock. Hmm. Ok

Comment

Whatever you say man. How do you know anything if you haven't tested yourself against top level fighters?

Comment

That same jab would have put you in our thoughts and prayers...

Comment

Working...
                X