Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Like you doubted he'd make the fight to begin with?
    I did not. I wasn't among the group claiming he'd 'duck' Kovalev.. and I commended him for taking the fight. But the result was a disgrace and Ward knows he lost, so he wants none of a rematch. Is it so hard to understand?

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    Yep. this ward tards are the lowest of the low if they continue to support a blantant duck......after a blatant robbery.
    They are curiously the typical mayweather fanboys too... Similar cowardly mindset.

Comment

Ward beats kov easier next time!!

Comment

Nope....you're the ghetto vagina.
        Ghetto vagina?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I did not. I wasn't among the group claiming he'd 'duck' Kovalev.. and I commended him for taking the fight. But the result was a disgrace and Ward knows he lost, so he wants none of a rematch. Is it so hard to understand?

They are curiously the typical mayweather fanboys too... Similar cowardly mindset.
          So would you like to bet Ward wins easier in a rematch?

Oh and Ward won btw lol, denial

Comment

So would you like to bet Ward wins easier in a rematch?

Oh and Ward won btw lol, denial
            You have no points to bet with

Looking at the news today it seems he might retire anyway.. I understand him actually, he doesn't really want to fight the likes of Stevenson or Beterbiev either, does he? He'd get KTFO.

But if he has any honor, he gives Sergey the rematch. I don't even dislike Ward particularly but he's behaving like a bitch since his gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              You have no points to bet with

Looking at the news today it seems he might retire anyway.. I understand him actually, he doesn't really want to fight the likes of Stevenson or Beterbiev either, does he? He'd get KTFO.

But if he has any honor, he gives Sergey the rematch. I don't even dislike Ward particularly but he's behaving like a bitch since his gift decision.
              I have money...you know...real life?

Comment

......If he ducks an immediate rematch with Kovalev. ward seems to going the mayweather/ducking path. SAD.
                Dear Mr Stupidity;

Its nice to see someone with the errr, stupidity to call it as it is regarding Ward. Im sick of the guy. He is afraid to fight in a tournament that would determine the best super middleweight in the world, ducks Dawson and of course wants nothing to do with Kovalev! Oh wait!

Maybe where you come from duck means something else? Anyhow mr Stupidity you should know that it is no great shake to be a HOF and Andre will probably be considered an ATG, while you are professing the ignorance which has earned you the moniker you so richly deserve...mr stupidity indeed!

Comment

ward is already in the HOF . .and it's funny you keep comparing him to floyd, the best boxer of our generation. not bad company

Comment

I have money...you know...real life?
                    oh yeah hell yeah let's bet some real money.

Comment

Just like a gambling addict who will say or do anything for a double-or-nothing after losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X