Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    oh yeah hell yeah let's bet some real money.
    Ok, a simple 20.00 that Ward beats Kovalev yet again in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Ok, a simple 20.00 that Ward beats Kovalev yet again in a rematch.
      haha.

I need at least a 100 dollar bet from you.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Dear Mr Stupidity;

Its nice to see someone with the errr, stupidity to call it as it is regarding Ward. Im sick of the guy. He is afraid to fight in a tournament that would determine the best super middleweight in the world, ducks Dawson and of course wants nothing to do with Kovalev! Oh wait!

Maybe where you come from duck means something else? Anyhow mr Stupidity you should know that it is no great shake to be a HOF and Andre will probably be considered an ATG, while you are professing the ignorance which has earned you the moniker you so richly deserve...mr stupidity indeed!
        Well to be fair, arturo gatti (rip) did get in, did you not read the title, Ward wouldnt be a CERTIFIED HOF, there will always be a big question mark on his resume.

ATG ? in oakland without a doubt.

As of the moment Ward is a borderline HOF, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
          Well to be fair, arturo gatti (rip) did get in, did you not read the title, Ward wouldnt be a CERTIFIED HOF, there will always be a big question mark on his resume.

Gonna be a fun day when Ward gets in the HOF easily and you have nothing to say

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Gonna be a fun day when Ward gets in the HOF easily and you have nothing to say
            If he doesnt give Kovalev man, Ward's gonna be entering the HOF lite, or the minor hall of fame .....like i said before...imagine no rematches form pryor/arguello, PAC/JMM, Barrera/Morales, RJJ/TARVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              haha.

I need at least a 100 dollar bet from you.
              Take it or leave it, don't care either way....Either that or you can kill yourself when Kovalev loses even worse.

Comment

Why do you hate Ward? Are you a disgruntled GayLoveKin fan? Or just mad that SerGAY lost?

Comment

Why do you hate Ward? Are you a disgruntled GayLoveKin fan? Or just mad that SerGAY lost?
                  I dont hate ward, Im just calling it objectively. I actually predicted him to beat Kovalev but he actually loss.

Comment

I dont hate ward, Im just calling it objectively. I actually predicted him to beat Kovalev but he actually loss.
                    No, that's your opinion. Go look at the record, Ward won the fight...living in the past will change nothing for you

You're also not being objective, you're being a bleeding pu$$y

Comment

Take it or leave it, don't care either way....Either that or you can kill yourself when Kovalev loses even worse.

Look at this chicken shit backing out from a bet he initiated himself.

Fucking clown Don't contact me again.

Comment

Working...
                      X