Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    Fair post.
    Mr. Stupidity, WTF would you know about fair? How's that reporting me to the mods as an alt going?

Comment

......If he ducks an immediate rematch with Kovalev. ward seems to going the mayweather/ducking path. SAD.
      I can't take anyone seriously that Spells Kovalev with a capital but uses lowercase for Mayweather and Ward. You're too biased and the whole ducking/coward shtick is getting old. One is a proven HOF and the other is destined for greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by BritBox View Post
        I can't take anyone seriously that Spells Kovalev with a capital but uses lowercase for Mayweather and Ward. You're too biased and the whole ducking/coward shtick is getting old. One is a proven HOF and the other is destined for greatness.
        Joined November 2016.

Definitely an alt.

PROVEN HOF? Destined for Greatness?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
          A prime pacquiao (08-09), a prime mosley, a prime cotto?
          Wrong, wrong, and wrong...

Pacquiao fight was delayed by Bob arum...even by ariza's own admission, he said arum was hold ing up, not to mention that pacquiao refused the testing when the time came to put up or shut up. All he had to do was prove he was clean, only when he really needed money did he decide to take the tests. The fight was also set to go in 09, with mannys side backing out of the contract over testing. Oh, and here's a little more info for ya...
          Arum was quoted by Espn.com saying, “We are pursuing a fourth fight with Marquez. If we decide we want to do a rematch with Marquez, there is no reason to sit down with Mayweather.”

Floyd is also quoted as saying
          "He [Arum] wants a 50-50 split and that's never going to happen," Floyd said. "If Bob Arum wasn't trying to be so greedy, that fight would happen. It still is a business even if it is a sport. Marquez called me out and he deserves his shot. If Manny Pacquiao really wanted a fight with me, all he has to do is say it.

"We could pay Marquez to step aside, a million dollars, step aside. Let me know. With or without Pacquiao I'm comfortable. I don't chase opponents, they chase me."
          That's Floyd ducking Manny?

Mosley? When he was asked about Floyd after beating Vargas he could only talk about his loose tooth, or toothache...whatever. https://youtu.be/g3HkxRSP2G0

Cotto? Cotto barely eeked out a decision over Mosley, and Floyd is better in every way. For the sake of argument though...Floyd fought Cotto at 154, a weight in which Floyd has never even reached at a weigh in. Whereas Cotto went on to beat Martinez at 159, whether you agree that Martinez was a cripple or not. But, but Manny fought him doe! Here's a quote from Cotto's now current trainer BEFORE Manny fought him (at a 145 lb catch weight of course) "I don't think he's the same fighter," Roach, who trains Pacquiao, said of Cotto. "You watch him before, you watch him after, he's not the same. Maybe his confidence has grown back, but when you get knocked out for the first time in your life, and take a beating like that, mentally it has to affect you. It affects everybody. Everybody asks how you come back from that."

However, that didn't stop Roach and Manny fans from boasting after Cotto's loss to pac roid, did it?
          Oh, but before the fight against Floyd, Roach had all sorts of confidence didn't he?

Not to mention that @ 140 both Floyd and Cotto were under TR. Floyd bought out his contract and Arum was PISSED, and they wanted NOTHING to do with each other in any sense. Cotto was draining himself at 140 and even had another close decision against Malignaggi in his last fight at 140. He then went on to lose to marga******o the cheat at 147 and then Manny (again, at 145).

Floyd ducked Cotto? What fuggin planet do you live on? Idiot
          Last edited by Metho_4u; 12-11-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I was surprised to hear retirement talk from Ward considering he is in such a hot division.

Comment

......If he ducks an immediate rematch with Kovalev. ward seems to going the mayweather/ducking path. SAD.
              Agreed. He's no champion and any real boxing fan would say so. I doubt he will even defend 'his belts'

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Agreed. He's no champion and any real boxing fan would say so. I doubt he will even defend 'his belts'
                Like you doubted he'd make the fight to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Yep. this ward tards are the lowest of the low if they continue to support a blantant duck......after a blatant robbery.

Comment

Yep. this ward tards are the lowest of the low if they continue to support a blantant duck......after a blatant robbery.
                    Lmao, you're a whiny little fachina, you realize that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Lmao, you're a whiny little fachina, you realize that right?
                      Nope....you're the ghetto vagina.

Comment

Working...
                      X