I like to live dangerously
      I always pick wildcards
      It's more fun
      get outta here lol

people were picking jrock, including u, cos u guys thought he was better

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        get outta here lol

people were picking jrock, including u, cos u guys thought he was better
        Dude I'm from the UK
        If u think I even remotely care about the charlos or j-rock then you are mistaken
        5 years nobody will remember any of them
        I picked a wildcard cos like I said it's fun
        Also placed e-bets on Williams cos like I said ITS FUN
        Don't ever tell me how I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Dude I'm from the UK
          If u think I even remotely care about the charlos or j-rock then you are mistaken
          5 years nobody will remember any of them
          I picked a wildcard cos like I said it's fun
          Also placed e-bets on Williams cos like I said ITS FUN
          Don't ever tell me how I think
          well u might be the only one cos ppl legit believed he could beat charlo

and i can tell u what u think any time i like cos im the prince of boxingscene

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            well u might be the only one cos ppl legit believed he could beat charlo

and i can tell u what u think any time i like cos im the prince of boxingscene
            Prince haha I only gave you that crown so I could shoot it off ya head
            In honesty I haven't seen much of charlo's or Williams that's why it was a wild pick
            Just me dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              My title, they had to take it!

I guess that's the only way they thought i could lose.

My picks are in here Tommy boy, if you look deep enough...don't you and the others dare try and steal my title away from me.
              Originally posted by Scholar View Post
              LMAO. Roy Jones Jnr posted a whole page of memes and vines and Tom Cruise didn't even notice.
              I saw the memes but missed the post where he 'made his predictions'

If someone can confirm thats who he originally voted for he can stay in.

This is why I put the quoting rule in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I saw the memes but missed the post where he 'made his predictions'

If someone can confirm thats who he originally voted for he can stay in.

This is why I put the quoting rule in!
                He implied that he was going to PM you his predictions. He may be trying to fleece his way to victory, "lost in the mail" kind of deal.

Comment

• Chrismart
                  Boxingfan85
                  Kiaba360
                  soul_survivor
                  Juicy J
                  Kazakh Boxing
                  Dan_cov
                  BodiesinFlight
                  E10Rifle
                  Scholar

And then there were 10. Congratulations, you made it past a tough couple rounds.

Interestingly the fight everyone proclaimed to be a mismatch ended up being close as hell, and the fight people thought would be close ended up being a mid round destruction. Boxing eh?

Thats why fights need to be fought and not left on paper

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                    He implied that he was going to PM you his predictions. He may be trying to fleece his way to victory, "lost in the mail" kind of deal.
                    Yeah i was looking back through my PMs to see if i missed his picks

Like i say, he gets the benefit of the doubt if someone can say they saw his picks pre fight. Ill take their word for it out of respect to the champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Yeah i was looking back through my PMs to see if i missed his picks

Like i say, he gets the benefit of the doubt if someone can say they saw his picks pre fight. Ill take their word for it out of respect to the champ
                      Roy got knocked out again
                      This time he just don't know it
                      Time to retire

Comment

Working...
                      X