No announcement yet.

How has Ward gotten away with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
    You say for some reason as if the reasons that I listed weren't legitimate enough. Ward fans are also fans of watching paint dry and grass grow. He will always be a decent ref away from either handily losing or being disqualified. I don't consider him to be a great fighter just as I don't consider baseball players that used roids to be good hitters. Cheaters accomplishments shouldn't be valued.
    and the rest of the world don't give a shyte what your dumb azz thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Always the same group of "fans" bringing up race in threads.
      And they have the nerve to act like everyone else is also racist.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I hate it when I get "scanned". LMFAO!
        Me too, but you may need one of the CT variety if you think that mix up was funny.
        Last edited by frantic fighter; 12-07-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Because boxing is bought mainly by stupid people that just want some idol from their own race or country. They will support the guy no matter what so the people in the business know when to enforce the rules or not. They favour the guy than can make more money for them.
          You're even more stupid...your idols aren't even from your race or country
          Last edited by Kigali; 12-07-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Black privilege.

Go back to Russia since Black privilege is sooooo oppressive.

Sorry mofo

Comment

You say for some reason as if the reasons that I listed weren't legitimate enough. Ward fans are also fans of watching paint dry and grass grow. He will always be a decent ref away from either handily losing or being disqualified. I don't consider him to be a great fighter just as I don't consider baseball players that used roids to be good hitters. Cheaters accomplishments shouldn't be valued.
              you sound like just another butt hurt casual....they teach you in the gym how to work in the clinch, work out of it, and when to use it.

come on bro...being exciting means just that...you are fun to watch....has nothing to do with greatness

Ward is "boring" because his fights aren't close and competitive, he isn't getting beat pillar to post like Gatti, the kov fight was fun to watch and close though...his first one to date

Comment

It is not up to Ward to decide what tactics are allowed during a fight, that is the referees job.

Ward has a 'style' that involves coming in low (usually head first), shutting down distance and creating space for decent body work.

He does it well, and can break a fighters rhythm and slow their work rate.

He is also a great inside fighter, evasive and strong - almost impossible to out exchange inside.

For me, he is pretty boring to watch, but he wins by wearing guys down.

I think he's reckless with his head charging, and also likes to low blow and rabbit punch.

But you can't hate on him for being effective.

Finally, staying in Oakland so long gave him plenty of home favour nobody can argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  and the rest of the world don't give a shyte what your dumb azz thinks
                  You may be under selling my pull within the boxing sector.

Comment

Watch out guys, frantic fighter's got the connects!

Comment

D*cks are the only thing you pull on.

Comment

Working...
                      X