No announcement yet.

How has Ward gotten away with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has Ward gotten away with...

Fighting illegally his entire career. I think it's unprecedented,and people call this guy great. It's one thing when an ancient fossil like Bhop fouls occasionally, but Ward has been doing it for his entire career. He seldomly gets warned, rarely gets points taken away and gets called great while cheating. His whole style is akin to a basketball player being allowed to foul with impunity all game or a defensive end being allowed to line up offsides. Which gets me back to my original question, why is he allowed to constantly foul? He doesn't get points taken away from the refs, he doesn't face criticism from the media. There has to be something that I'm missing here.

Doesn't matter how many threads you make complaining it'll never change the fact he's a hall of famer and two division unified champ

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      Fighting illegally his entire career. I think it's unprecedented,and people call this guy great. It's one thing when an ancient fossil like Bhop fouls occasionally, but Ward has been doing it for his entire career. He seldomly gets warned, rarely gets points taken away and gets called great while cheating. His whole style is akin to a basketball player being allowed to foul with impunity all game or a defensive end being allowed to line up offsides. Which gets me back to my original question, why is he allowed to constantly foul? He doesn't get points taken away from the refs, he doesn't face criticism from the media. There has to be something that I'm missing here.
      Because boxing is bought mainly by stupid people that just want some idol from their own race or country. They will support the guy no matter what so the people in the business know when to enforce the rules or not. They favour the guy than can make more money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Doesn't matter how many threads you make complaining it'll never change the fact he's a hall of famer and two division unified champ
        Conversely, no matter how many accolades that he manages to attain there will always be a large section of fans that believes him to be spoiler,diva,and a cheater. A guy like Mike Alvarado will be regarded more highly at public functions than Ward post career.

Comment

Black privilege.

Comment

Conversely, no matter how many accolades that he manages to attain there will always be a large section of fans that believes him to be spoiler,diva,and a cheater. A guy like Mike Alvarado will be regarded more highly at public functions than Ward post career.
            Illegal gun toting, meth smoking, not training & fighting for money Alvarado will be more highly regarded than a Christan family man who's never been in trouble with the law and takes the sport of boxing serious? Hmmm

Comment

You sensitive types make your lack of boxing knowledge real apparent when you post things like this. If you want to bash the man, you're going to have to just wait and hope that he slips up. Until then, you just look like sad clowns. Sorry, it's just the truth about all these hater crowds whether they be bashing Ward, Golovkin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

thread

guess he missed all those kovalev initiated head locks...these dudes see what they want to see

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X