No announcement yet.

How has Ward gotten away with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
    Yeah, I'm serious you can say worse things about Tyson,Mayweather or Robinson. For the most part boxers are judged based on what they do in the ring. In the ring Alvarado>Ward.
    Not training and scamming the fans out of money is what Alvarado did in the ring

Comment

You should be banned for posting such boring crap.
      31-0

Love to see him fight Golovkin next year at 172 lbs catchweight. Abraham was a monster at Middleweight, and Ward just outboxes him.

Comment

Conversely, no matter how many accolades that he manages to attain there will always be a large section of fans that believes him to be spoiler,diva,and a cheater. A guy like Mike Alvarado will be regarded more highly at public functions than Ward post career.

translation: you are not terribly fond of ward for some reason, therefore regardless of what he accomplishes or who he beats you wont give him the proper credit he deserves....moving on

cant be in denial your entire life

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Not training and scamming the fans out of money is what Alvarado did in the ring
          If you bought Ward/Kovalev you were definitely scanned.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            31-0

Love to see him fight Golovkin next year at 172 lbs catchweight. Abraham was a monster at Middleweight, and Ward just outboxes him.
            Who didn't outbox Abraham at Super middle. He has horrible craft.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Because boxing is bought mainly by stupid people that just want some idol from their own race or country. They will support the guy no matter what so the people in the business know when to enforce the rules or not. They favour the guy than can make more money for them.
              perfect description of YOU!

Comment

Who didn't outbox Abraham at Super middle. He has horrible craft.
                At Middleweight he was a devastating puncher. Casuals would love him if he is still fighting in the current 160 division.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awaS3o2Ekj4

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  translation: you are not terribly fond of ward for some reason, therefore regardless of what he accomplishes or who he beats you wont give him the proper credit he deserves....moving on

cant be in denial your entire life
                  You say for some reason as if the reasons that I listed weren't legitimate enough. Ward fans are also fans of watching paint dry and grass grow. He will always be a decent ref away from either handily losing or being disqualified. I don't consider him to be a great fighter just as I don't consider baseball players that used roids to be good hitters. Cheaters accomplishments shouldn't be valued.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Because boxing is bought mainly by stupid people that just want some idol from their own race or country. They will support the guy no matter what so the people in the business know when to enforce the rules or not. They favour the guy than can make more money for them.
                    Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Black privilege.
                    Always the same group of "fans" bringing up race in threads.

Comment

If you bought Ward/Kovalev you were definitely scanned.
                      I hate it when I get "scanned". LMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X