No announcement yet.

Kov/SOG = success! GGG/Lemieux = flop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Do you think Sky made more than £15.6 million from the boxing matches they aired on their basic free channels in 2015?

I don't.
    When you subscribe to Sky Sports you're paying for everything they show on the Sports channels so it's impossible to know. They have billions in revenue though.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
      Damn That Ether, Isaac Clarke straight burned SplitSecond, hehehehe
      I'm talking about what Canelo's numbers are. Not his overall PPV's. Considering guys like Mayweather and Cotto obviously skews the numbers. The fact that he went back to 300k like he has done in the past when against nobodies, shows that that is his number.

Bringing up Golovkin is irrelevant, we weren't talking about him and he hasn't had enough PPV's on his own to draw any conclusions on, and he's a growing entity.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-10-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        I'm talking about what Canelo's numbers are. Not his overall PPV's. Considering guys like Mayweather and Cotto obviously skews the numbers. The fact that he went back to 300k like he has done in the past when against nobodies, shows that that is his number.

Bringing up Golovkin is irrelevant, we weren't talking about him and he hasn't had enough PPV's to draw any conclusions on, and he's a growing entity.
        Why didn't they bring up Ward 160k PPV numbers if they were willing to bring up GGG 151k against Lemieux?
        This is what happens when you debate with ******s.

Comment

Working...
        X