Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I actually wouldn't have a problem with McGregor/Malignaggi. Paulie isn't relevant and Conor shouldn't be fighting someone who is.
    Excellent point!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Be careful he's going to say you're me too!
      He wants us all....in his ass.

Comment

Look man I can't stand Paulie for the most part, but come on now.

We always throw out the phrase "boxing lesson" around here...well Paulie would give this dude the definition of a boxing lesson.

Paulie has been in the ring with some of the best this sport has to offer. Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, and Adrien Broner (yes, Adrien Broner).

Paulie wouldn't give him nightmares -- he won't give anyone nightmares with that feathery touch of his -- but he would assuredly box circles around McGregor en route to a one sided decision.

Comment

I actually think Pauline would beat him.

He is still a twat doe

Comment

I think Paulie beats McGregor in a boxing ring. Certainly not by KO, but I think he wins by a wide UD. It's a fight I'd reAlly like to see

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
              seriously where the hell did you graduate? with all that nonsense logic. do you even have a degree? just saying.
              Hhhhahhahaha are you seriously asking about education? Oh man, you're sad. FYI nobody needs a degree to respond to a stupid comment a butthurt fanboy like you said. Your stupidity goes beyond me, idk if that's really your level of thinking or you're just trying to make me laugh lol, either way, its hilarious. Just saying

Comment

paulie would win if he could keep conor off him for the distance.
                the difficult part of adapting to a boxing match for him is the control over natural instinct IF he got in trouble, what would he do? a nice little elbow strike with a follow up knee to the head etc....would be good just to shut mallignagay up...silly ****.

Comment

Conor would legit beat whoop Paulie, this kunt is fast becoming a thorn in my ear, all I hear from him is either Manny this or complaining like a ***** about something or another, hopefully he get's Portere'd again but even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    No motherfcker that would be ME texasboi15 fcking with your personal life
                    How you see yourself using multiple alts:

How we see you:

How you really look:
                    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-02-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Set it up...Paulie vs Conor!!! 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X