Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Paulie may be a bit odd but he's right about the fact that McGregor cannot box. Paulie by clear enough decision.

Canelo-Connor would be more fun. Canelo's ego would be put in check by McGregor's superior star status but then he'd knock Connor the **** out.
    King Conor can box. There are a number of boxers who have been champ whose technique and athleticism are inferior to Conor, for example ( Rios, Margarito, Maidana etc..). Conor has really good timing and sense of distance and that's something you either have or you dont.

He trains in a lot of disciplines and his boxing still looks pretty good. If Conor took the boxing route he would be a competent boxer.

Conor would KO Paulie's bum ass cold.

Comment

Paulie is mad delusional. What the **** is going on over the pond? What are you smoking people.

Comment

this is the first time i agreewith malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          Being an objective fan lmao hahahahahahahaha... Only one thing that I agree with you- bashing and pointing out facts are different... Yes it is, were all still waiting for you to point out a fact tho, hasn't happened. Floyd and Paulie, and even Tyson fury are the ones that keep the sport relevant and entertaining, they keep people talking a bout the sport. So simply put, they are representing the sport well. Once again, this is not an argument, it's a response, guess your brain didn't catch it the first time I said it. It's OK tho; there's levels
          seriously where the hell did you graduate? with all that nonsense logic. do you even have a degree? just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Paulie is mad delusional. What the **** is going on over the pond? What are you smoking people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              LOL that's not even the half of it man I caught him RED HANDED using alt accounts to "laugh" at his own jokes etc. The dude has made about 30,000 posts in just over a year and a half. Plus he's stalking my personal info and posting it online.
              No motherfcker that would be ME texasboi15 fcking with your personal life lol

And stop crying you little b itch deal wit it this jus the beginning believe me

You sound like a little girl "..he's stalking my personal info.."

BWaHaahaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                LOL that's not even the half of it man I caught him RED HANDED using alt accounts to "laugh" at his own jokes etc. The dude has made about 30,000 posts in just over a year and a half. Plus he's stalking my personal info and posting it online.

Somebody please help me the evil texasboi15 is being mean to me stalking my personal life somebody please help me!

Comment

Stop your crying you little b itch no one can save you!

Before:

After:

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Somebody please help me the evil texasboi15 is being mean to me stalking my personal life somebody please help me!

That pic

Lou is so precious there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

That pic

Lou is so precious there.
                      Be careful he's going to say you're me too!

Comment

Working...
                      X