Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

UFC champion Conor McGregor created worldwide headlines on Wednesday, when it was revealed that the MMA superstar had obtained a boxing license in the state of California. McGregor also made an unsuccessful attempt to obtain a license to box in Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yaaaaawn. paulie trying to ride Mcgregors name. you're irrelevant Paulie. nobody wants to watch you.

Comment

everyone is lining up for McGregor...lol

Comment

why does this interview remind me of the scene on Rocky 4 where Apollo jumped in front of Rocky to fight Drago?

Comment

Why doesn't this little punk ass just shut up and stay in Bklyn...

Comment

you wouldnt 'kick ass' you'd not land a single hard punch all fight, but even a shot malignaggi outboxes mcgregor imo, quite comprehensively

Comment

Paulie and floyd dont deserve to represent boxing. It makes us look bad.

Comment

plus this really is embarrassing for boxing now isnt it, talk about role reversals, got the boxers now begging the ufc fighter for a payday.

Comment

paulie might have no power but he's right..he'll box mcgregors eyebrows off.

Comment

I actually wouldn't have a problem with McGregor/Malignaggi. Paulie isn't relevant and Conor shouldn't be fighting someone who is.

Comment

Working...
                    X