Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We Never Rejected 168 For Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Because he wasn't offered, what was offered was Brook, the money was great, and Golovkin didn't have to leave his weight class since Brook wanted it at the full 160. It's common sense really ain't it?

Lets just hope Jacobs is not another ponce like Saunders, Canelo, Eubank and actually fights.
    What did they ALL do??? Price themselves out of a fight with GGG??? Why doesn't GGG just ever give a lil in negotiations???

Canelo didn't even make $10,000,000 to fight Floyd AND gave up weight.

You probably think GGG is worth $10,000000,0000,0000+++ to fight Canelo. And the fight will make BIZZALIONS.

I now hope CanYellow doesn't give GGG a DIME! Let the FUK continue fighting ESPN Thursday Night Special fighters and anyone else willing to fight for $500K and some Best Buy Gift Cards...He's soo CHEAP the cards probably expired on Black Friday!

Comment

• I believe Ward's camp more than Little G's.

How many times are we going to hear about Little G's camp not being able to make a fight with an opponent?

Just think about this... Why would Ward move up to fight a more difficult fighter in Kovalev when Ward would not be expected to win?

Canelo gave Cotto and Floyd everything they wanted. Now it's his turn to call the shots and the numbers back it up. Canelo will be too much for Little G.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        no, it is an unnecessary childish excuse

right, so..... Hearn forgot to offer Degale, and Loeffler forgot to ask

good grief

grow the fk up, and hold a grown man accountable for his decisions
        Why would you? When you can keep throwing mismatches at him and raking in the $$$. Once GGG gets a loss his value ain't gonna be worth sht and I don't think he's coming back. His career reminds me a lot like Naseem Hamed who also had a VERY high KO%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          What did they ALL do??? Price themselves out of a fight with GGG??? Why doesn't GGG just ever give a lil in negotiations???

Canelo didn't even make $10,000,000 to fight Floyd AND gave up weight.

You probably think GGG is worth $10,000000,0000,0000+++ to fight Canelo. And the fight will make BIZZALIONS.

I now hope CanYellow doesn't give GGG a DIME! Let the FUK continue fighting ESPN Thursday Night Special fighters and anyone else willing to fight for $500K and some Best Buy Gift Cards...He's soo CHEAP the cards probably expired on Black Friday!
          Relax. I'm in agreement that Golovkin should take what Canelo is offering. But the fight is happening at the end of next year at the soonest so we have no choice but to sit back and observe, no point in throwing out insults just yet.

Comment

Relax. I'm in agreement that Golovkin should take what Canelo is offering. But the fight is happening at the end of next year at the soonest so lets see how things pan out before wildly throwing disparaging comments.
            I'm good! He REALLY needs to tell his people quit talking for him. Dirty Sanchez and Loefller make people actually not like him. He needs to do what CanYellow did to Oscar with Lara. I mean he could of had Saunders belt for a measly $1-$2million more. Sure Saunders ain't worth even 1/3 of that BUT he COMPLETES his dream and can move ON to bigger better things!

SHT look at Lomachenko??? He offered $300,000 of his $500,000 purse to Walters if he could beat him!!! That's how you get fights done! Too bad Walters was too dumb to take it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Explain this then Cleo???

explain what exactly?

Comment

• Didn't they clearly and publically stated they wanted Ward at 164lbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  I do realize that since I've been following boxing for over 4 decades. I think Golovkin would handle Ward. Just my opinion based on what I've seen of both of them, not that anybody has seen Ward fight much over the last 5 years. I would agree with you that Ward is one of the best in the business. Still that has nothing to do with my opinion.
                  You're 4 decades of experience has helped you to learn nothing. Golovkin loses to ward 10 out of 10 times. Are you picking out of just hate for a guy or what? I don't get how one could possibly believe golovkin would be able to have much of any success over Ward...especially someone that has watched it for 4 decades..that's amazing to me. I learned a long time ago that you can't pick fights with your heart....it rarely works out. I think you feeling like golovkin would be the victor is more wishful thinking.
                  Last edited by Metho_4u; 11-29-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Ofcourse. But what, is the ducking of Golovkin a myth now?

Hearn is also on record saying he'd prefer Degale unify before fighting Golovkin.
                    No I don't believe in the ducking GGG myth. He was swerved by by Cotto and Canelo for the same reasons he swerved Ward. There's no money in fighting him. He can't even pay his opponents more than $1.5 mil but if you listen to Loeffler he's the biggest draw out there besides Canelo. If you heard a fighter has sold out on both coasts and international, you'd think that fighter is a star that can afford to pay his opponents good money. They made more money fighting each other. And now he's saying $10 mil is a low ball?!?!? It's double what he's ever been paid PLUS the reward is huge!! Canelo is doubling his PPV's fighting no names. If you're saying $10 mil is a lowball I expect you to be able to pay your opponents $3 mil and yourself $5mil but he can't even do that. He's relying on other fighters to get a payday but let Loeffler tell it he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      No I don't believe in the ducking GGG myth. He was swerved by by Cotto and Canelo for the same reasons he swerved Ward. There's no money in fighting him. He can't even pay his opponents more than $1.5 mil but if you listen to Loeffler he's the biggest draw out there besides Canelo. If you heard a fighter has sold out on both coasts and international, you'd think that fighter is a star that can afford to pay his opponents good money. They made more money fighting each other. And now he's saying $10 mil is a low ball?!?!? It's double what he's ever been paid PLUS the reward is huge!! Canelo is doubling his PPV's fighting no names. If you're saying $10 mil is a lowball I expect you to be able to pay your opponents $3 mil and yourself $5mil but he can't even do that. He's relying on other fighters to get a payday but let Loeffler tell it he's the best thing since sliced bread.
                      I think Golovkin fans need to face the facts..

1. He's never fought ANY elite opponent
                      2. He's looked worse his last 2 fights
                      3. The only fight that would've made him a real star and not made up was Ward
                      4. He's not p4p material
                      5. He will retire without having a single significant win.
                      6. Loeffler, Sanchez, and k2 completely ****ed his career.

What I find most interesting is that guys are actually willing to fight a guy like Kovalev, lomachenko, etc, but golovkin is this huge avoided fighter? I'm sorry, that simply just makes no sense to me...I think the avoided thing has been a cover up and pure bs and the real truth is being cheap will not get you opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X