Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We Never Rejected 168 For Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Ward doesn't walk around 190 like most lhws, he's closer to 180, but keep making him out to be a giant lmao! I can't help but laugh, you golovtards are too funny.

Ward was 173 2 weeks before his fight with Smith, he can make 168 but he'll have to drain himself like lil g does to make mw. Ward even gave him the weight advantage at 168, lil g would't have to drain himself at 168 while Ward would, lil g still ducked! What a bytch lmao!

The proof is in the result, Ward is the light heavy king, lil g is fighting prisoners (literally)
    Why can't you just act like a human? Why do you have to be in "meme form" 24/7? "lmao lil yo g lil yo bytch g lil g bytch tard lmao lmao lil g"

I am relaying very basic information about the weight gap and it's like trying to communicate with an ape or primitive cave person. I think if they fought Ward would win. But I do not think the fight is likely to occur due to the weight gap.

Do you suffer from crippling social anxiety, or what? Do you get too nervous to communicate?

"lmao lil yo g lil yo bytch g lil g bytch tard lmao lmao lil g"
    Last edited by ////; 11-29-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      at least 2 things are official now, Mr Objectivity LOL

btw, your knickers are showing
      I think its official now, that you're a fanboy.

Your fanaticism wont make me hate on ward doe, I'm objectivism personified.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Because he wasn't offered, what was offered was Brook, the money was great, and Golovkin didn't have to leave his weight class since Brook wanted it at the full 160. It's common sense really ain't it?

Lets just hope Jacobs is not another ponce like Saunders, Canelo, Eubank and actually fights.
        This is my point. There's always an excuse with these people. Don't you ever get tired of giving excuses and defending the B.S.? You ever get to the point where you just wanna say no more excuses. Piss or get off the pot. I was a big Danny Garcia fan but I got tired of the excuses and B.S. with his level of competition. IDK man but I've never been a person that accepted excuses. In my industry excuses aren't accepted. The job has to get done one way or another. I just can't deal with people who always make excuses. It irks my soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Because he wasn't offered, what was offered was Brook, the money was great, and Golovkin didn't have to leave his weight class since Brook wanted it at the full 160. It's common sense really ain't it?

Lets just hope Jacobs is not another ponce like Saunders, Canelo, Eubank and actually fights.

no, it is an unnecessary childish excuse

right, so..... Hearn forgot to offer Degale, and Loeffler forgot to ask

good grief

grow the fk up, and hold a grown man accountable for his decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            I think its official now, that you're a fanboy.

Your fanaticism wont make me hate on ward doe, I'm objectivism personified.

you are a silly pacstain, personified

seen it all before, Mr Objectivity LOL

you can call yourself the Queen of England..... but if you act like a $5 hoe, nobody will believe it

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              well there we have it, i told people he never ducked ward. Case closed.
              You're a moron and GayLoveKin c0ck worshipper

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                you are a silly pacstain, personified

seen it all before, Mr Objectivity LOL

you can call yourself the Queen of England..... but if you act like a $5 hoe, nobody will believe it
                you;re just mad, because i had what it takes to call a fight for kovalev, even doe i was rooting for ward. again, objectivism personified

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This is my point. There's always an excuse with these people. Don't you ever get tired of giving excuses and defending the B.S.? You ever get to the point where you just wanna say no more excuses. Piss or get off the pot. I was a big Danny Garcia fan but I got tired of the excuses and B.S. with his level of competition. IDK man but I've never been a person that accepted excuses. In my industry excuses aren't accepted. The job has to get done one way or another. I just can't deal with people who always make excuses. It irks my soul.
                  EXACTLY!!! That is ALL I ever HEAR from Team BS!

We could of fought Chavez Jr. But...
                  We could of fought Ward But...
                  We could of fought Saunders But...
                  We could of fought Eubank But...
                  We could of fought CanYellow But...
                  We could of fought Jacobs But...

We can make FUN of Danny Garcia all we want but he's but in some work. He was a HUGE dog to Khan -700 which = Khan had a 87.5% chance of WINNING!!!

Matthysse was favoered by -270 which = Matthysse had a 72.9% of winning!!! AND the over/under was 8.5 rounds. Most experts predicted Matty KO win before 9 ROUNDS!!!

Garcia has a HOFame record compared to GGG. Danny Garcia is 28 while GGG is 35. Think about that??? AND GGG went pro in 2006. Garcia 2007...

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Why can't you just act like a human? Why do you have to be in "meme form" 24/7? "lmao lil yo g lil yo bytch g lil g bytch tard lmao lmao lil g"

I am relaying very basic information about the weight gap and it's like trying to communicate with an ape or primitive cave person. I think if they fought Ward would win. But I do not think the fight is likely to occur due to the weight gap.

Do you suffer from crippling social anxiety, or what? Do you get too nervous to communicate?

"lmao lil yo g lil yo bytch g lil g bytch tard lmao lmao lil g"
                    Explain this then Cleo???

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Ofcourse. But what, is the ducking of Golovkin a myth now?

Hearn is also on record saying he'd prefer Degale unify before fighting Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X