Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Can you point out any names or single out any specific threads?
    I'm talking about Social media. Specifically twitter.
    I'm pretty sure I already mentioned it ON THIS THREAD.
    People getting mad at ridiculous things. I'm not saying there isn't any fishy **** that happens in boxing, but some of the things people were and are getting mad at is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Who is a part of this so called hate campaign? Can you point out any names or single out any specific threads?

I think you're just making it up. Or seeing what you want to see.
      Yea, I'm still waiting to see who all these people who are hating on Loma now.
      Some people here are so desperate to feel like they are "right" or "winning" that they have to make up a fake narrative in which they are the noble doers of right.

When the truth isn't working for you, just fabricate. Right?

Comment

No hate, just BS by the OP.

Lomo has a better resume than Golovkin, he is mostly respected by anyone with a credible opinion regardless of color.

I put him in my top 5 p4p.

1) Chocolito
        2) Ward
        3) Kovalev
        4) Lomo
        5) Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Without the "hate" on GGG/Kovalev/Lomachenko, he would be nobody and would be totally irrelevant in this place so he has to light the fire again somehow.
          quit *****in'...

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            I was waiting for a thread like this and from you too being an Asian and having no dog in this fight of boxing. Nothing else left to do but to spew your hate and envy of black people and ignite a fire that doesn't exist to feed this idea you have of blacks being envious of white fighters for some reason. Can't believe that the hate directed at Golovkin could be for totally logical reasons besides the color of his skin.
            im an asian now am i? Where the **** did you get that from lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              quit *****in'...
              I'm b*tching yet you're the one whining about something that is non-existent and always making threads about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                I've seen quite a few posts being negative about Loma as well. It's just the Americans and them being their usual nationalistic selves. They seem to have insecurities about the Euro's and the Brits mostly. They've always been like this though.

Let them stew in their delusional juices.
                yeah, i dont have a photographic memory so i cant remember every poster whos been negative. but as i said, theres been comments about it being fixed, many comments about walters not trying, salido is brought up a lot (realpugilist was saying about him), onehourrun has made a negative thread, theres been plenty of others, that guy with the bernard hopkins picture (dont know his name) has been criticising him too, many many others. Most people arent outright hating lomachenko just yet like they do golovkin but they are trying to downplay him as much as possible, like larry did 'hes a good talent' . DOnt know why everyone here is pretending im seeing things, im only a member of one forum so i sure as hell know the negativity is coming form here

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  im an asian now am i? Where the **** did you get that from lol

BUSTED. You really thought you would not be found out.

You phoney. You had me fooled thinking you were British. LOL.

Comment

The only hate has been from the "pretend to be black" alts. The other non positive comments came in a thread where Loaded asked about him at 135 when he's never fought there and Bob comparing him to Floyd. even those comments in each thread were mild. He did lose to Salido so what is wrong with mentioning it?

This thread is total BS. It's only about creating the false narrative like Dougie Fischer that all of Loma's critics are from a certain demographic. that should result in a ban so no one does it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
                      BUSTED. You really thought you would not be found out.

You phoney. You had me fooled thinking you were British. LOL.
                      last time i checked i was from the UK lol

Comment

Working...
                      X