Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was waiting for a thread like this and from you too being an Asian and having no dog in this fight of boxing. Nothing else left to do but to spew your hate and envy of black people and ignite a fire that doesn't exist to feed this idea you have of blacks being envious of white fighters for some reason. Can't believe that the hate directed at Golovkin could be for totally logical reasons besides the color of his skin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      thought this might happen if he won. Seems to make a lot of people really insecure on this site when a european fighter does well, especially when the fighter is entertaining and gets a lot of plaudits. Same thing has happened with the amount of abuse directed at golovkin, both fighters seem to be nothing but respectful to others, incredibly entertaining in the ring but no, now they are successful the haters must try and drag them down and diminish them. Some really sad people on this site...
      Think of it like if a boxer that you support gets hated on, that probably means they are pretty good. If no one ever hated on them, that either means that they are not very good or just not worth talking about.

Comment

I saw a couple of daft post/threads, but not many. Think they were trolls or alts just trying to get a reaction.
        They soon moved down the front page with inactivity or were drowned out by more sensible threads.

Comment

Honestly I'd say Loma is one of the least hated on and most well respected on the board. I mean what's not to like about him?

Comment

I don't know what is being discussed here.
            But I was surprised what I saw on social media.
            People trying to play the victim card.
            And are trying to compare Loma, Rigo, Crawford, and Ward. Even though they don't all fight the same at all.
            I always say it. People just want to find little things to complain about.

Comment

Who has disrespected Loma, you guys are crazy men. Loma is a top 5 if not top 3 PFP fighter. The only reason he's not number 1 is cause he's barely fought but you can't put guys like GGG, Ward and Gonzales in front of him.

Comment

Who is a part of this so called hate campaign? Can you point out any names or single out any specific threads?

I think you're just making it up. Or seeing what you want to see.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-28-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  thought this might happen if he won. Seems to make a lot of people really insecure on this site when a european fighter does well, especially when the fighter is entertaining and gets a lot of plaudits. Same thing has happened with the amount of abuse directed at golovkin, both fighters seem to be nothing but respectful to others, incredibly entertaining in the ring but no, now they are successful the haters must try and drag them down and diminish them. Some really sad people on this site...
                  Number 1 canelo hater wants to play the victim role now, gtfoh...

Comment

LOL People are getting mad just because some people decided to call Loma "The Matrix." I never knew being called the Matrix by some people was supposed to be this huge thing. You learn new things everyday.
                    A lot of people are saying that everybody loves Loma, but I saw a lot of people crapping on Loma.
                    That's all I've been seeing since Saturday.
                    I'm not saying that Loma is the most hated fighter ever. I'm not saying that.
                    People are just trying to play the victim card. Like always.
                    And Inoue is not better than Loma. GTFO with that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                      A lot of people are saying that everybody loves Loma, but I saw a lot of people crapping on Loma.
                      That's all I've been seeing since Saturday.
                      Can you point out any names or single out any specific threads?

Comment

Working...
                      X