Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    From what I saw there has only been a handful of jackasses who are crying over his last win. Virtually everyone else was impressed and seems to think highly of him.
    They think If you like Lomachenko you should also give Ward praise what they don't realize is that Lomachenko is a clean fighter but If you're not really a big fan of Lara or Rigo they might have a point.

Comment

I haven't seen much hate here at all regarding him. On Instagram though that's a different story. But they're casual dipshits who don't know anything. If the people on a hardcore boxing website are praising him from all corners, then he's doing just fine. As others have said, there will always be the occasional person/persons who ruin everything but that's to be expected with anything in life.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

Name names or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              op getting torn a new one. Even tried to compare him to golovkin

Golovkin wishes he was a warrior like loma. Already has a better resume
              It's like the Floyd/Broner situation.

"Big bro did it so it's as if I did it too."

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                It's like the Floyd/Broner situation.

"Big bro did it so it's as if I did it too."
                He wants people to hate Loma so he can continue with his "you hate him cause he's white" crap like he says about golovkin

Fukin George soros of nsb

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  He wants people to hate Loma so he can continue with his "you hate him cause he's white" crap like he says about golovkin

Fukin George soros of nsb
                  Without the "hate" on GGG/Kovalev/Lomachenko, he would be nobody and would be totally irrelevant in this place so he has to light the fire again somehow.
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-28-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    and everyone saying 'wtf am i on about' have you not been on the forum since saturday? Lost count of the amount of negative comments hes getting, people desperately trying to play him down as a fighter, bringing up salido constantly, blaming walters for not trying, saying it was a fix etc
                    I've seen quite a few posts being negative about Loma as well. It's just the Americans and them being their usual nationalistic selves. They seem to have insecurities about the Euro's and the Brits mostly. They've always been like this though.

Let them stew in their delusional juices.

Comment

I have seen a few that are rather mild, bringing up Salido or maybe not enamored with his styles as say someone like Max Kellerman.

I knew of several Lomachenko fans, they are rather low key guys but to me they seem more upset at people trying to co-opt him into some stupid bull**** that has nothing to do with Lomachenko at all. Much more so than any "hate" that is apparently becoming prevalent.

Much love to all the real Lomachenko fans out there, enjoy the next few years of his dominance. **** the jackasses trying to use Lomachenko as some kind of tool who don't really give a rats ass about Lomachenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X