Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

thought this might happen if he won. Seems to make a lot of people really insecure on this site when a european fighter does well, especially when the fighter is entertaining and gets a lot of plaudits. Same thing has happened with the amount of abuse directed at golovkin, both fighters seem to be nothing but respectful to others, incredibly entertaining in the ring but no, now they are successful the haters must try and drag them down and diminish them. Some really sad people on this site...

From what I saw there has only been a handful of jackasses who are crying over his last win. Virtually everyone else was impressed and seems to think highly of him.

Comment

I think it's a good thing to hate on fighters. It keeps the sport interesting and the fans engaged.

Comment

If you don't have him P4P #1 and think he's the greatest fighter since SRR you're hating according to these guys.

Comment

Literally every fighter gets hate. No matter who it is or where they were born. Deal with it. I've seen like 1 bad thing said about him stop exaggerating

Comment

how can anyone hate on loma???????? hes everything u want in a boxer skill wise, hes also a little dirty like all the greats. but where is all this hate? I see a few posters saying he hasn't done enough to receive praise but there isn't this big hate parade on him. u will always have people who want to see more... but skill wise hes GOT IT!!! stop trying so hard to be a victim. GGG gets hate because his fanatics say hes an ATG and HOF fighter with no big wins to date, I think hes a good fighter and im a fan, but he would have to win some big fights for me to ever put him in that category. However hes done what hes had to do with whos in front of him. Id love to see him fight Jacobs hopefully that happens soon.

just because people don't look at your fav fighter as # 1 or an ATG hall of famer does not mean they are hating

Comment

Nah, I think he receives less hate than most! Very likable fighter not matter what color you are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                thought this might happen if he won. Seems to make a lot of people really insecure on this site when a european fighter does well, especially when the fighter is entertaining and gets a lot of plaudits. Same thing has happened with the amount of abuse directed at golovkin, both fighters seem to be nothing but respectful to others, incredibly entertaining in the ring but no, now they are successful the haters must try and drag them down and diminish them. Some really sad people on this site...
                where is that hate coming from....Loma is highly respected on the forum

he doesnt recieve much criticism at all....i did see someone call him pitty pat puncher...but thats pretty tame for the type crap Mayweather, Ward, Danny Garcia, and others get on here

Loma actually fights guys with a pulse....GGG fights no names(wade, adama)
                , welterweights(brook) and never wases(Murray)

Comment

Am a big Loma fan since his amateur days, hate is going to come with adulation. People need to understand that and just deal with it. Loma deserves all the credit and praise he gets, he has a great amateur pedigree and he isn't doing the 30-0 thing before stepping it up, he definitely isn't number 1 yet but he is getting closer.

Comment

This post just shows that you are choosing what you want to see. Most posters were in awe of his utter dominance of Walters .... even so called members of the demographic. You are trying to perpetuate a racial war over Lomachenko where there isn't one, shocking but not surprising on your part.

No fighter is hater free, please stop this nonsense. There is no hate campaign against Lomachenko.

Comment

Working...
                    X