Loma on his way has not past ward, kovalev and chocolatito p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Anti white.
    How so? I gave him props, he is one of the best in the world. He just isn't as proven as those guys

You have some real inferiority complex issues

Your deflection skills suck...stop living vicariously through fighters. If you like fighters because of their race, cool, its obvious that you do

Don't accuse me of being anti-white because I don't agree with you or I'm not sold on guys you love.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      How so? I gave him props, he is one of the best in the world. He just isn't as proven as those guys

You have some real inferiority complex issues

Your deflection skills suck...stop living vicariously through fighters. If you like fighters because of their race, cool, its obvious that you do

Don't accuse me of being anti-white because I don't agree with you or I'm not sold on guys you love.
      The irony....

Comment

Which top contenders did Ward humiliate like Loma did to Walters? I mean literally toying with the guy.
        Ward has beaten as many world champions as loma has fights bro

Walters is good but Kessler n froch were more proven at the top level...so was Dawson, Abraham

Comment

So WARd kov and choco haven't beaten better opposition?

All have won more major titles beaten more champs. Showed they could deal with adversity. Loma failed that test vs salido

RG in 4 divisions

Loma skillwise is top tier but until he beats a p4p level guy or just runs through top guys like the did, he is under them for now

He has the talent to clean out 130 n pick up a belt @ 135

Sorry bro but ward, kov n RG aren't losing to a salido level guy until their clearly past prime.
          Ward failed that test vs Kova

Comment

Ward has beaten as many world champions as loma has fights bro

Walters is good but Kessler n froch were more proven at the top level...so was Dawson, Abraham
            Yeah, you can't answer my question then.

Comment

Lomachenko said he wanted to be the P4P guy , not that his the P4P guy...

Comment

The irony....

I see you didn't deny you like or dislike fighters because of race

Inferiority complex....its OK bro...you've been exposed a long time ago

Loma has potential to be a great fighter but #1 p4p is premature.

Deep down inside, I know you're tired of blacks, Latinos dominating P4P....also the sport just be honest

Comment

I see you didn't deny you like or dislike fighters because of race

Inferiority complex....its OK bro...you've been exposed a long time ago

Loma has potential to be a great fighter but #1 p4p is premature.

Deep down inside, I know you're tired of blacks, Latinos dominating P4P....also the sport just be honest
                  Where did I say that?

And as for your last comment you've been saying this for months yet the opposite seems to be happening

You're only upset that I see through your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                    Ward failed that test vs Kova
                    Must suck to live in fantasy land

All the burthurt ward detractors popping up in a loma thread

114-113 official score

Many trainers and fighters had similar scores....I did too

No robbery, close fight....get over it lol

Comment

Where did I say that?

And as for your last comment you've been saying this for months yet the opposite seems to be happening

You're only upset that I see through your agenda.
                      5/2/15. Ruined your life

11/19/16 closed the casket

Its OK ....you're a racist troll who likes to deflect what you do on others

Just admit you only root against black fighters....you won't

Comment

Working...
                      X