Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    LMAO at I QUIT Walters DESTROYING Frampton and Leo??? FKN some ppl are on CRACK this morning and haven't slept for awhile....YEah Like Walters "Destroyed shty @ss Jason Sosa??? The SAME Sosa who was KTFO by some dude in his 2nd PRO fight???

Lo-Jack Tech just WON the DUMBEST comment of the day, week. Maybe even MONTH. It's cool bro it's YOUR lies. Anything to make Loma look better. Make Walters out to be 1980 Tyson. *** have him ALI and Tyson rolled up in one. Make him the Boogeyman. Make him Ali, Ward, Tyson, Kovalov, Klitz, all rolled up in 1. *** it!!! PUt him in the Boxing HOFAME!!!!

"I QUIT Walters" Is the BEST boxer in HISTORY!!!! Because Lo-Jack says so.
    You can call me names all you want, but there is only one way to find out.
    Let's see LSC fight Walters. Frampton won't come up to 130 and he doesn't have to, so Walters-Frampton is a no go. I doubt many people would favor Frampton over the Walters of 126 though.
    I really want to see LSC on the floor. Please, Leo move up. Let's see how you do against the "quitter." You definitely won't have as much success like you did against Frampton I'll tell you that much.

Let's see Loma fight LSC and Frampton. You can talk **** about Walters all you want, but Loma would figure out LSC and Frampton so easily.
    He would make easier work of both of those guys.

Jason Sosa is already more accomplished than ****ing Quigg. Sosa KO'd a guy that was ranked in the top 3 at Super Featherweight (Javier Fortuna). Walters dominated Sosa.
    Quigg arguably lost to freaking Yoandris Salinas. Salinas got dominated by Manuel Avila. Avila just got a gift against Jose Ramirez (Loma's first professional opponent).
    Don't tell me Quigg is some great fighter. He isn't and Frampton just barely beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I really can't believe how blatantly racist NSB is. It's always here, but when I first joined up people at least tried to hide it. Two weeks of top notch fights and NSB can't stop arguing about racial superiority, as if these ****ing fights are some final battle to prove white or black fighters are better.

****ing ridiculous.
      I don't think a lot of them are actual boxing fans. They always seem to want to resort to name calling and racist comments rather than contributing to any serious boxing discussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I would BET you everything you own a bet Frampton and Leo agasint NO HEART Walters.

Let's BET whatever you want that Frampton gets more votes than Loma for fighter of the year.
        Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Didn't I say you could QUIT SUKING MR. I QUIT off. So STOP!!! It's annoying as ***.
        Walters would not quit against Leo or Frampton. He would beat both of them. No point in talking about Frampton-Walters though. They won't ever fight each other, but let's see how the supposedly fighter of the year does against Russell. Russell is a bum according to most. Well, let's see how Frampton does against him.
        What the heck are you talking about? You're the one that is talking about all of this quitting stuff.
        I'm just saying that Walters is better than LSC and Quigg. That was my original point. How is that "suking him off?"
        Because I think he's better than both?
        I want to see Leo prove that he's better than Walters. He would end up on the floor. You may think I'm trying to hype up Walters, but there is only one way to find out who would win, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          Walters would not quit against Leo or Frampton. He would beat both of them. No point in talking about Frampton-Walters though. They won't ever fight each other, but let's see how the supposedly fighter of the year does against Russell. Russell is a bum according to most. Well, let's see how Frampton does against him.
          What the heck are you talking about? You're the one that is talking about all of this quitting stuff.
          I'm just saying that Walters is better than LSC and Quigg. That was my original point. How is that "suking him off?"
          I want to see Leo prove that he's better than Walters. He would end up on the floor. You may think I'm trying to hype up Walters, but there is only one way to find out who would win, right?
          Walters usually walks around at 147. Hell maybe draining himself for this fight hurt him?? Russell vs. Leo/Frampton I can see happening. Walters needs to start from scratch after showing. He don't have the stones for an all out brawl. He needs stick with for sure wins. He lost a LOT of fans with that sht. Cool story on you hyping Sosa doe! I would actually believe u if I didn't see him fight before.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            They are gonna duck Russell. The fact that people think LSC has a chance against Walters is hilarious. No one at 126/130 is on Lomas level. He beat the top 2 guys in the division in 126/130.

Comment

• Yes, I had expected him to win this fight but I said he win by UD! Frankly I was very surprised by his performance. Nicholas Walters could not do anything against him. Simply amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                I never said anything about superiority..There simply hasn't been white people with the type of talent loma has...Golovkin, klits, Serg..they are all robotic, proven fighters obviously.. But loma flows when he boxes..he is very talented..
                Ok you have a point wear a hat and no one will see it lol. maybe Loma is black and they spray painted him white cause it is impossible for a white fighter to be any good

Comment

• Very disappointed on Walter. I rooted for him , thought he would win , and he quit like a coward ....

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    They are gonna duck Russell. The fact that people think LSC has a chance against Walters is hilarious. No one at 126/130 is on Lomas level. He beat the top 2 guys in the division in 126/130.
                    At 126-130 I would BET the FARM on LSC against Walters. He would look probably WORST than Oscar did against Pac.

AND I would BET a SHT ton on Russell vs. Leo/Frampton going 12 rounds.

Russel beat Leo in the US Amatuers in a very close fight. 1st round heard was close but Russell won it by 1 point. Seconds round he won by 2 points. 3rd round Leo came on very strong and fast and won that round.

Comment

• Originally posted by sayf View Post
                      It's not like he was taking punishment. If he was taking a beating then yeah sure.
                      I don't know. Looked like Loma was extremely accurate with his connects.

Comment

Working...
                      X