Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Won't Apologize For The Decision - I Earned It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

translation:

if you're an undefeated black fighter it's automatic you earn at least one robbery decision!

Comment

Merry Christmas Andre, you got the gift of a lifetime.

Comment

Of course Ward doesnt have to apologize. It was the judges who handed down the scores. Not him.

What I will say though is.. He needs to stop acting as if he won this fight decisively if at all. The other day he said "I'll beat him even easier in the rematch" That implies that he beat him "easy" in the first fight which anyone with half a functioning eye ball can see that wasn't the case.

Ward battled back and fought admirably in the 2nd half of the fight. Cant take that away from him. Personally I scored it for Kovalev 7-5.

Would have been better had Ward said something along the lines of ...."It was a close hard fought fight that can be settled in the rematch. Looking forward to doing it again".

Comment

For a guy who says he lets his fists do the talking he has a knack for saying the wrong thing.. just wait for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            ward was missing too, he was just to scared to throw more, he got KD when he tried to use his right, stopped doing it. how old are you man?
            why cant u just say it was a good fight that could have went either way but u favored kov?

Comment

Ward trying to rationalize his spoils from the heist.

Comment

Again I apologize to my fellow posters but I will NOT be letting up off this cuban b1tch!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  Again I apologize to my fellow posters but I will NOT be letting up off this cuban b1tch!

Keep going this us hilarious Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

sad droopy face ward showed emotion for the first time in his life when the judge gave him that gift. he knows he lost.

Comment

Nothing to apologize for. The judges thought he won.

Andre should tell anyone that whines and cries to suck his dick!

Comment

Working...
                      X