Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. on Golovkin Comparisons: I Was on a Different Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez boxed in an era when paychecks were small and you needed to fight 4-6 fights a year to make a living. That's why the boxers from that era had 30+ fight by the time they were 25 yrs old and had fought anybody that was somebody. No time to f **k around and let fights marinate until the champion got old enough to be beaten and claim they are the best boxers in the world and not afraid of nobody (except GGG),

Comment

This comparision is a nonstarter and only serves to beg the question of how many fighters avoided JCC or GGG in their respective careers...i mean his fellow paisa is front and center that perhaps should ponder in any analysis about levels and shiet...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Man, you are an idiot.

Are different ages, in the age of Chavez that was normal. Look the record of Ramirez, Duran, Arguello, etc.

Chavez never had amateur career so he made 30-40 fights to work his NATURAL TALENT. Then when he was champion fought everyone in 3 fu.ckin divisions. Unified in 3 division and when he was an old man he fought guys like Tzyu, De la Hoya and Whitaker. Pure hall of fame.

Look the record of Monzon, a lot of cab driver but that was normal in that age.

The important is what you do when you are champ and Chavez made a great career fighting all the dogs in the map in 4 divisions.

Shut up man. Chavez is a legend and the idol of GGG.
        so it's normal when you're 40-0 to fight a guy making his pro debut? Or when you're 50-0 to fight a guy who's 1-15 or when you're 70-0 to fight a guy who's 4-3? Yeah ok. It's one thing to start your career against bums because you didn't have an amateur career, it's another to keep fighting them after you're an established world champion. You should just stop posting because you're a complete buffoon and the reason people want to build a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          dont forget the 50 mexican bums that chavez beat and also the multiple robberies he won..... Other than that i have no problem with chavez sr the woman and child beating cokehead
          People don't remember him for the "bums" he beat, people don't remember legends for the bums they beat but for the great fighters they beat, "multiple " roberries hahahahah, the only one that people considered a robbery was against withaker, and even then you don't win fights by moving and moving away and avoiding confrontation , punching wins you fights. And my take is you're a ****sexual to be crying about the woman beating part ¿ hahahaha, child beating hahahahahahah, you don't even know what to say anymore, anybody can treat and educate their kids as they please, and cokehead yep, he used cocaine , so what. Several other fighters have, Tyson fury, mike Tyson..etc...that doesn't diminish his career or glory, has nothing to do with the subject even, he is still seen as a hero in Mexico and parts of the us, and all South America , keep barking tho, keep hating, I love it¡¡ I like defending my idol..

Comment

Originally posted by mexfistology View Post
            people don't remember him for the "bums" he beat, people don't remember legends for the bums they beat but for the great fighters they beat, "multiple " roberries hahahahah, the only one that people considered a robbery was against withaker, and even then you don't win fights by moving and moving away and avoiding confrontation , punching wins you fights. And my take is you're a ****sexual to be crying about the woman beating part ¿ hahahaha, child beating hahahahahahah, you don't even know what to say anymore, anybody can treat and educate their kids as they please, and cokehead yep, he used cocaine , so what. Several other fighters have, tyson fury, mike tyson..etc...that doesn't diminish his career or glory, has nothing to do with the subject even, he is still seen as a hero in mexico and parts of the us, and all south america , keep barking tho, keep hating, i love it¡¡ i like defending my idol..
            his own son julio said on showtime that he used to beat his mother and beat up all his kids when drunk and high... Julio also said his crackhead father paid people on the street money to beat his kids like a crackhead.....

Comment

his own son julio said on showtime that he used to beat his mother and beat up all his kids when drunk and high... Julio also said his crackhead father paid people on the street money to beat his kids like a crackhead.....
              To start off, he never got "high", cocaine is the only thing he used. And Julio didn't say his father "paid people on the street money to beat his kids" , I saw the documentary, get it right, he said when "kids" asked Julio sr for money, he would ask them to sparr with his sons in exchange, nothing wrong with that, it's boxing, sparring, . He used to beat his kids, no. wife ,yes, so what¿ are you a butt hurt ****sexual protecting women's rights¿ the man was married with her, marriage problems, many marriages go through domestic violence. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mexfistology View Post
                to start off, he never got "high", cocaine is the only thing he used. And julio didn't say his father "paid people on the street money to beat his kids" , i saw the documentary, get it right, he said when "kids" asked julio sr for money, he would ask them to sparr with his sons in exchange, nothing wrong with that, it's boxing, sparring, . He used to beat his kids, no. Wife ,yes, so what¿ are you a butt hurt ****sexual protecting women's rights¿ the man was married with her, marriage problems, many marriages go through domestic violence. Big deal.
                you must be a **** oscarina de la **** groupie.... Dont be so sensitive puto.....

Comment

you must be a **** oscarina de la **** groupie.... Dont be so sensitive puto.....
                  Hahahahahahahah what the fckk does oscar have to do with any of this¿ "oscarina de la **** groupie" lol you don't even know what to say anymore hahahahaha, sad

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Disrespectful and imbecilic statement. All of the people who talk **** about JCC remember only the JCC of the late 90's-2000 era. JCC beat 15 current or former world champs among all of the cab drivers and gardeners he beat, so check with those champions about how good he was. Go back and YouTube the 80's and early 90's version of him and you will see (if you have any clue about boxing) what JCC is talking about when he says he was on another level. Golovkin is a great fighter, no doubt about that, but Chavez Sr. is right that he is painfully raw and basic compared to a prime JCC. JCC wasn't just a great fighter, he was an amazing technician.
                    Correct. Chavez Sr. was one of the best in the game. Some on here are too young to remember but he was unbeatable in his prime. One of the greats in boxing.

Comment

damn he called GGG basic

Comment

Working...
                      X