Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. on Golovkin Comparisons: I Was on a Different Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavev was a Champion at an age GGG was still in the amateurs.

G left his best years in the ams.

You gotta' be quick to catch Chavez.

Dominic Wade hit GGG with a FOUR punch combo...and he's slow as a canal barge.

Chavez can get off the couch and knock Wade out...and not get touched.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Lou Cipher..... a true man of steel.

took more kicks to the vagina in the last week than Hillary
      Trump grabbed him by the p*ssy.

Comment

This pathetic comparisson is not even worth to be discussed, Chavez is a legend, Triple Flop has fought no one so yall need to shtfu, thank you.

Comment

one is legend that will dominate floyd in any weight.
          one is a future legend that floyd ducked in 154

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            awww no need to cry sensitve puto...... Chinga tu madre! Mas putoooooo maricon
            mamamela puto! Vales verga! Chavez is the man u fkn hater!

Comment

Originally posted by money uno View Post
              mamamela puto! Vales verga! Chavez is the man u fkn hater!
              chavez the crackhead used to beat his wife and kids while high on coke..... He is a coward bum beating biatch

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Chavez fought far more champions than GGG has faced, in more divisions and over a much longer time.
                that is true. He also faced far more tomato cans in more divisions over a much longer time. You can't compare resumes as Chavez has a legendary career but Chavez also had much more opponents available to him and they weren't exactly afraid to fight him which is the case with ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  Well, this is pointless debating with a half wit mexican about a mexican fighter, who has to reduce himself to calling some stranger names on the internet. It's my OBJECTIVE opinion and i'm not going to debate it with some immature teenage kid who thinks Chavez was winning that fight. Why couldn't Chavez cut the ring ffs!! Enjoy living in a narco state.
                  Poor jerk, I never said that Chavez was winning that fight. I said that Taylor was winning but Chavez was doing damage in his body, he was demolishing Taylor and took his health and soul of boxer.

You are an ignorant, and yep, Im mexican and I know much more than you about boxing and about Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    that is true. He also faced far more tomato cans in more divisions over a much longer time. You can't compare resumes as Chavez has a legendary career but Chavez also had much more opponents available to him and they weren't exactly afraid to fight him which is the case with ggg.
                    Man, you are an idiot.

Are different ages, in the age of Chavez that was normal. Look the record of Ramirez, Duran, Arguello, etc.

Chavez never had amateur career so he made 30-40 fights to work his NATURAL TALENT. Then when he was champion fought everyone in 3 fu.ckin divisions. Unified in 3 division and when he was an old man he fought guys like Tzyu, De la Hoya and Whitaker. Pure hall of fame.

Look the record of Monzon, a lot of cab driver but that was normal in that age.

The important is what you do when you are champ and Chavez made a great career fighting all the dogs in the map in 4 divisions.

Shut up man. Chavez is a legend and the idol of GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      Ggg wouldnt fight the likes of taylor, he prefers to display his skills vs the wades and monroes of the world... until ggg steps up you cant really compare...
                      Says the fan of the puto who vacated to avoid ggg... lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X