No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Objective fans had Kovalev winning the fight. He out landed Ward and knocked him down.

It was only the Ward fans who were desperately clinging onto something that wasn't there trying to give him as many rounds as possible.
    Yeah, but Ward won so....yeah

Comment

• BTW

If you scored this for Ward, you don't ever get to complain about the Canelo vs. Lara fight.

All I heard from that fight was "Lara out landed him by 9 punches".

Kovalev outlanded Ward and knocked him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Lmao, how did u score it ?
        I had it a draw as I thought Kov clearly won 1-5
        And Ward clearly won 6-10
        Once acclamated to the power, Dre got into a wonderful defensive rhythm and became offensively formidable.
        I think the only questionable round may have been the "5th" cause 6-12 was all Ward as Kov couldn't land anything clean and was straight head hunting out of frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
          They are just happy they came out on the right side of the robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            It's not confusing suka, it's just ******ed. You can literally make an argument either way for every round except the 2nd. Be the man your father never taught you to be and show respect regardless of how you feel about the decision.

Everyone wants to see it again. And it will happen again. As it should.
            You ****** POS don't bring up anything related to family. If you have a problem with me insult me all you want, but don't ever say anything about anyone's mother or father. Or just bringing them up, like you did.

At the end of the day Kovalev is the champion and Ward didn't do enough to dethrone said champion. It's that simple.
            Honestly, I wouldn't even give two flying ****s if Kovalev lost cleanly. I like Kovalev but not that much to care if he loses, but he did not lose this one. And I'm in the majority so it's not like I'm BS or anything. I haven't even said it was a robbery. I think it was one of those fights that was competitive but there was only one guy that deserved the fight.
            Shoot I bet on Ward to win but he did not win.
            Only idiots will buy the rematch.

Comment

• In all honesty there's no real loser in this fight. Andre showed heart and the ability to adjust in the face of adversity. Where Kovalev showed he's not just a one dimensional face first brawler. Close fights happen in boxing. That's what rematches are for. The fight not only warrants a rematch because of how close the fight was, but also how entertaining it was as well. Heck, we might even be looking at a trilogy.

Comment

• I'm in Vegas, atmosphere was electric at the fight .

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  They are just happy they came out on the right side of the robbery.
                  they redK'd me for saying that most of ward's "body shots" were low blows and to the back of kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    they redK'd me for saying that most of ward's "body shots" were low blows and to the back of kovalev
                    these guys are funny.if kova knocked ward out they would of called the fight a draw.

Comment

• The judges tonight where just bad. Being super generous with rose tinted glasses and a kind heart the best I saw Ward do was a draw. The judging is one of the most off putting things in boxing they just get it wrong too often, and even in really important fights at times. They gotta come up with a new system so great fights stop getting sullied by ****ty results.

Enough is enough....I've had it with these motherfking judges in these motherfking fights!!

Last edited by DannYankee; 11-20-2016, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X