Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time fo yo b*tch ass to pack yo **** and head to cage fighting ; this is not the sport for you - you cant comprehend the science...yeah go watch some cavemen hammer fist and foot-stomp.

Comment

• People in the crowd thinks Kovalev won. Most people on boxingscene think Kovalev won. I called it, they would rob kovalev and so they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Ward controlled the fight after the 3rd/4th round
        He didn't control ****. The rounds he won, he barely won. Kovalev looked like the better man tonight, but I knew in the 11th round if h didn't close strong he would lose to Ward especially with Malignaggi's brutal scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Ward is already talking about enjoying the victory. Trust me. He's going to be holed up in Oakland. No rematch. Just trust me.
          Duva definitely has a rematch clause so we're probably looking at the summer 17

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            ****in robbery. This is why ufc is dominating boxing. Two robberies in one card
            /thread...

Comment

• boxing is over

we finally make a decent fight and then we get this bull****...

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Definitely a robbery. Great chess match, but Kovalev stunned him several times and had a brutal knockdown. Ward adapted well but didn't do enough. Needs a rematch.
                The knock down was in round two. You have to score 12 individuals rounds. Think of it as 12 fights.

A chess match can't be a robbery. It was close. I'm not sure if anyone deserved to win the fight, I'll have to rewatch it and score more carefully, but it's far from a robbery when a fight is this close.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  No where close to a robbery.
                  C'mon man. Stop being bias for once. At best it should have been a draw then a rematch. But Ward did not beat the champion tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    Kovalev did nothing from round 5 onwards. He let the fight slip away. As always, people claiming robbery dksab
                    I gave 5 of the last 6 to ward. Kov faded badly and did not do much the 2nd half of the fight.

It was a close fight and could have been scored either way.

People need to learn how to judge fights and quit crying.

Comment

• Kovalev won that for sure. Ward clinched more than he punched. Ref let him get away with it. At least Kovalev was trying to fight. Ward almost died with that knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X