Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
    Lol the butt hurt is real!!!.
    Lmmfao it's super real! I had it 7-5 Ward plus the knock down so I scored it 114-113 for Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Fu.ck off Vegas.

Fu.ck off U.S.A boxing.

Fu.ck off Ward.

Kovalev won clearly 115-113 or 116-112.

No way Ward won this. No way.
      Lmmfao why you mad lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Lmao, how did u score it ?
        I had it a draw as I thought Kov clearly won 1-5
        And Ward clearly won 6-10
        Once acclamated to the power, Dre got into a wonderful defensive rhythm and became offensively formidable.
        I think the only questionable round may have been the "5th" cause 6-12 was all Ward as Kov couldn't land anything clean and was straight head hunting out of frustration.

I didn't score it

it was a real close fight, not sure either guy could argue

I doubt that Ward would have got a decision if Kovalev was German and that fight was held in Berlin

Kovalev was pretty dominant, but then Ward adjusted well..... Kovalev could still get to Ward at times, but he got out-fought for most of the second-half including the championship rounds

a rematch!

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          You stupid POS don't bring up anything related to family. If you have a problem with me insult me all you want, but don't ever say anything about anyone's mother or father. Or just bringing them up, like you did.

At the end of the day Kovalev is the champion and Ward didn't do enough to dethrone said champion. It's that simple.
          Tired, boring, ignorant reasoning.

Honestly, I wouldn't even give two flying ****s if Kovalev lost cleanly. I like Kovalev but not that much to care if he loses, but he did not lose this one. And I'm in the majority so it's not like I'm BS or anything. I haven't even said it was a robbery. I think it was one of those fights that was competitive but there was only one guy that deserved the fight.
          The majority was rooting for Kovalev. It's no surprise that you losers won't accept a close loss.

Only idiots will buy the rematch.
          I enjoyed the fight. PPV prices are outrageous but I got my money's worth on this one.

Comment

• Larry Merchant "It was a classic hometown decision, Kovalev won the fight!"

Nailed It

Comment

• I scored it same as judges, very close fight, could have went either way. Ward showed great heart to comeback like that. The body shot's we're draining Kovalev.

Comment

• Great fight, bad decision.
                Yes it was close, but no way Ward won 7 rounds. Maybe he won 6 - that's a decision victory for Kovalev bc the knockdown.
                The biggest problem is that as soon as they announced unanimous 114-113 scores, I turned to my friend and said "they're going to give it to Ward." The preceding fight my friend thought no way would Perez lose. I told him "Lots of room to play with the numbers. They don't like to let prospects take Ls." Sure enough, they announced a draw. The predictability of corrupt scorecards is a problem.
                Kovalev showed a lot. Though it took him a few rounds, in the 10th he totally neutralized Ward's grapple-hook to the body move that had swung the fight rds 5-9, bringing the fight back to Kovalev's control. Being the most generous to Ward possible - Kovalev won 3/4 first rds and 3/4 final rds. If you give Ward every other round, it's a 1 point decision to Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  these guys are funny.if kova knocked ward out they would of called the fight a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                    Larry Merchant "It was a classic hometown decision, Kovalev won the fight!"

Nailed It

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Time fo yo b*tch ass to pack yo **** and head to cage fighting ; this is not the sport for you - you cant comprehend the science...yeah go watch some cavemen hammer fist and foot-stomp.
                      Agree 100, some called boxing fans and trashing the sport?? Wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X