Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the professional judges come out the woodwork to justify how Ward won this fight. Hahahaha **** out of here. Sport is a joke, always will be a joke until finally we get the right decisions.

Kovalev threw more, landed more, landed more power punches and a
    Scores a knockdown......loses a decision

Ward is in Kovalev shoes and he wins a 116-112 uninamous decision let's not kid ourselvesZ

Comment

• Originally posted by have_not View Post
      I wrote my argument earlier in this tread.
      The commentators I was watching was colonel bob and some guy, they where rooting for ward but they both had kovalev up on two points. I hear hbo also had kovalev up. Ward never dominated any rounds unlike kovalev.
      Kovalev is the champion and he had plenty of countershots to the body while ward was jumping in to clinch so he could land his body punches.
      Kovalev was the agressor in the fight.
      You don't happen to be black?
      If so you and others don't do yourselves any favør with being so biased.
      Keep it real

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        wow, so Ward had the ref against him and his own coach

Lol, I can't take you trolls serious.
        I never mentioned the ref and i never Said his coach virgil was against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          All the professional judges come out the woodwork to justify how Ward won this fight. Hahahaha **** out of here. Sport is a joke, always will be a joke until finally we get the right decisions.

Kovalev threw more, landed more, landed more power punches and a
          Scores a knockdown......loses a decision

Ward is in Kovalev shoes and he wins a 116-112 uninamous decision let's not kid ourselvesZ

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            6-12 Kov was tired, swinging for homeruns and missing . Putting all he had in those shots and missing about 90% takes a lot out of u. Not to mention the dedication to the body Ward delivered which neutralized Kovs power. You'd be desperate to try and find a round to give Kov 6-12
            Really because I felt round 10 was a one-sided round in favor of Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Really because I felt round 10 was a one-sided round in favor of Kovalev.

I saved the best for last

Comment

• Pretty boring fight. Gvozdyk - Chilemba was better.

Comment

• can't wait to hear Dirty Sanchez have a good old cry tomorrow LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by have_not View Post
                    I wrote my argument earlier in this tread.
                    The commentators I was watching was colonel bob and some guy, they where rooting for ward but they both had kovalev up on two points. I hear hbo also had kovalev up. Ward never dominated any rounds unlike kovalev.
                    Kovalev is the champion and he had plenty of countershots to the body while ward was jumping in to clinch so he could land his body punches.
                    Kovalev was the agressor in the fight.
                    You don't happen to be black?
                    If so you and others don't do yourselves any favør with being so biased.
                    Keep it real
                    Firstly, I called the fight a draw as I had Kov winning only the first 5. That's keeping it real as it was a very close fight. Even as a Ward fan I try my best to judge fairly as I hate to see anyone get robbed. But this fight was close and therefore no robbery involved. But if Kov had retained his titles by way of a draw I wouldn't of complained, despite the fact u prolly justify sh.t like the Froch/Dirrell decision. And if u did justify Froch\Dirrell in Froch's favor then it makes it VERY hard to feel sorry for bigots like u whether your White Black Green Yellow or Purple

Comment

• Andre Ward.....

undefeated, 5-time World Champion, in 2-weight divisions

he duckin doe

he huggin doe

he borin doe

Comment

Working...
                      X