No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    Go to sleep doctor, until you've done your research and seen what I've seen then you can comment on the matter. "Whenever they think they saw a land punch" hahahahahahahah oh man lol
    No computer involved. Compubox is as fallible and error prone as any human.

http://compuboxonline.com/about/

The stats are tracked by two human operators with one operator tracking stats for each fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      You can post childish pictures all you want but that doesn't chance the fact that virgil had ward way behind on the scorecards and Said ward had to støp kovalev.
      Those baby crying pictures suits you since you dont have any substanse in your argument.
      Just like a low iq child putting his fingers in his ears and making noises.

Comment

• Originally posted by have_not View Post
        Well virgil did not agree and Said he had to stop kovalev because he was to far behind on the scorecards
        Stop the poop, U know trainers will say that to get the best out of their fighters regardless of what they truly believe.

VERY POOR ARGUMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Reading the comments here have left me stunned. Did I not see the same fight?

Some people wanted 116-111 for Kovalev??? Why? Because Harold Lederman had that score???

I had it 114-113 for either fighter. There were too many close rounds, but I can easily give 6 rounds Ward won and at least 5 rounds Kovalev won. With Kovalev's knockdown in the 2nd round that leaves 1 point left...up to the viewer in my eyes.

Honestly stunned how much disagreement this fight had. I guess those same people think Cotto beat Canelo??
          My sentiments exactly. Could've gone either way and people crying it was some robbery. If you listened to Lederman than maybe ya, otherwise no. I honestly couldn't be mad either way. I do wish Ward could've done it more convincingly but all in all he showed his class as the fight went on.

Comment

• I watched this fight in an Irish bar and everyone was cheering for Ward....until the decision was announced. Worst decision I've seen in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by tony123 View Post
              When u say,They saw Kovalev leading by 5 points at the end of 6 Who is, they?
              2 of the official judges had Kovalev up 5-1 after the 6th round including the knockdown. So based on their scorecards all Kova needed was one more round and I don't know about you but I'm certain Kovalev won at least one round after the 6th.

Comment

• Originally posted by have_not View Post
                You can post childish pictures all you want but that doesn't chance the fact that virgil had ward way behind on the scorecards and Said ward had to støp kovalev.
                Those baby crying pictures suits you since you dont have any substanse in your argument.
                Just like a low iq child putting his fingers in his ears and making noises.

wow, so Ward had the ref against him and his own coach

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  2 of the official judges had Kovalev up 5-1 after the 6th round including the knockdown. So based on their scorecards all Kova needed was one more round and I don't know about you but I'm certain Kovalev won at least one round after the 6th.
                  6-12 Kov was tired, swinging for homeruns and missing . Putting all he had in those shots and missing about 90% takes a lot out of u. Not to mention the dedication to the body Ward delivered which neutralized Kovs power. You'd be desperate to try and find a round to give Kov 6-12

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post

..... based on that, we can stop the nonsense about biased judging, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      Stop the poop, U know trainers will say that to get the best out of their fighters regardless of what they truly believe.

VERY POOR ARGUMENT
                      I wrote my argument earlier in this tread.
                      The commentators I was watching was colonel bob and some guy, they where rooting for ward but they both had kovalev up on two points. I hear hbo also had kovalev up. Ward never dominated any rounds unlike kovalev.
                      Kovalev is the champion and he had plenty of countershots to the body while ward was jumping in to clinch so he could land his body punches.
                      Kovalev was the agressor in the fight.
                      You don't happen to be black?
                      If so you and others don't do yourselves any favør with being so biased.
                      Keep it real

Comment

Working...
                      X