No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    I'm not going to call it a robbery but the judges' scorecards are really iffy to me. They saw Kovalev leading by 5 points at the end of 6 and gave Ward every single round after that. So basically at the end of 6 all Kovalev need was one more round to win and they decided not to give him another single round after that.

Sorry, but I didn't see Ward sweeping 7-12. The judges knew who they wanted to win and judged accordingly. Close fight but Kova should have left the ring with his titles.
    When u say,They saw Kovalev leading by 5 points at the end of 6 Who is, they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_Valentine View Post
      What in the world??? Someone posting something reasonable in this thread? It's nice to see someone not being completely annoying with the Ward win or having a breakdown like a girl who just got her first period over the Kovalev loss.
      lol.. Much appreciated..

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Still can't find 8 rounds for Ward.
        114-113 is 7 rounds including KD.

Comment

• I had a draw.... bad thing is that Ward will have a better night in the rematch....

Comment

• In the beginning, rounds 1-5 Ward looked like B-hop, just looking to survive, mounting little to no offense. Ward masterfully did a 180 as he dedicated himself to Kov's body neutralizing his power thereby making it possible to fight in the pocket with the heavy handed Russian. Even if u don't like the decision, give Ward the credit as he made remarkable adjustments to make rounds 6-12 look like a COMPLETELY different fight. Hate him all u want but u gotta love his resilience, tenacity and resolve, as most bow out early to Kovs power, While Andre turned things around in miraculous fashion!!!

WAR WARD !!!
            Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-20-2016, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
              why do you have so many photos of other peoples babies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                All judges gave Ward the 10th
                Well virgil did not agree and Said he had to stop kovalev because he was to far behind on the scorecards

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Compubox isn't a computer. Is just people pressing a button whenever they think they saw a land punch.
                  Go to sleep doctor, until you've done your research and seen what I've seen then you can comment on the matter. "Whenever they think they saw a land punch" hahahahahahahah oh man lol

Comment

• Like in most close fights, people were swayed by HBO's narrative. Lampley's tendency to call Kov punches that didn't land and Lederman's horrendous card fooled a lot of folks. I knew it was waaay closer than HBO had it. Jabs count!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                      That my friends is what you would call a split draw. But at 40 to 1 Vegas was not having that. Very surprised at a unanimous decision. Hard to comprehend how none of the judges seen it for Kovalev. Or none of them had it a draw. Just speechless.
                      First of all those were not the Vegas odds whatsoever haha, the odds were almost 50/50. Second of all, a draw is not possible when scoring by rounds with one KD involved. If 6-6 then the KD tips in Kovalev favor. 7-5 means Ward win or Kovalev however you scored it..but a draw isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X