Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy most fans see this for what it is. Kovalev won clearly, dropped Ward, threw more, landed more, and landed more power punches. oh, and he was the ****ing champ. Ward held. Both of the blind Ward fans can be excited that Ward can hold the belts hostage in Oakland while the rest of the world now knows Kovalev is the best fighter in the game and even better than advertised. **** boxing.

Comment

• Glaser has spoken. Case closed!

Comment

• All I could see was round by round updates from other analyst and they were giving the fight to Kov. Most of the analyst were saying Kov was gassing so i can see how Ward got the later rounds. Cant wait til the fight is actually posted somewhere so I can judge myself. Sounded like a good one though.

Comment

• I had it 114-113 Dre, but I'd have no complaints if it went the other way. Big props to both guys for taking this fight and a special shoutout to Kovalev, I expected Dre to beat him by a wider and clearer margin, even in a loss he's gone up a level in my book.

AND THE NEW!!!!

Comment

• It's just all about speed. Floyd is one of the fastest in the sport. Ward's dad was white so it's no surprise that he has to rely on intelligence more than natural athletic ability and speed.
            You're a good poster but that comment is absurd......

Comment

• light Heavyweight Robbery Memory

Comment

• Kovalev won the 10th or 11th on my card. I can't remember which one it was, but I knew the judges would give thst one to Ward. Notice the only people that "could see a Ward win" are Ward fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  I did it the old fashioned way and scored every round with a pen and notepad. I also remember most of the rounds well.

I had it 116-113 Kovalev
                  i had it for ward 118-111.

Comment

• !? Mayweather Hatton was pretty close. Mayweather was starting to take control at the end but that was a cracker of a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      He did get stunned with some jabs he wasn't bullied tho.
                      didn't really see it. Maybe i just missed it. I know that Kov's round 1 jabs were harder than anything Ward landed

I honestly saw Kovalev hurt more against Pascal 1 than in this one. If anyone can point me at one punch that truly stunned Kovalev, i'm all ears. Maybe i missed it?

Comment

Working...
                      X