No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    none of that happened. I saw the fight. Kovalev did not get bullied or stunned by any jabs. didn't not happen.
    He did get stunned with some jabs he wasn't bullied tho.

Comment

• Ward is my boy BUT KOVA WON CLEARLY YO COME ON ALL YOU GUYS SAYING IT WAS ...NOW SAY " IT WAS CLOSE" KOVA IS STILL THE CHAMP AND KNOCKED WARD DOWN..ENOUGH TO EDGE...I DONT GET IT OH YEAH I DO IT WAS A ROBBERY

Comment

• Kovalev is just a puncher with no skills, Ward deserved 1# p4p spot

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Are these f*ggots actually saying this was a bad fight? This was pure competition at its finest. I got my money's worth.
          I feel the same way. If you appreciate boxing that was a very good fight. I felt that I got my money worth

Comment

• Did the judges actually watch round 10? it was a huge momentum changer back to Kov.

Had Kov winning 7-5 plus the knockdown.

Even 6-6 is just about ok but still shows a Kov win.

Comment

• Great technical fight, with superb use of feints and traps from both sides. Ward won the last 6 rounds on my card.. so scored it 115 - 112 to Ward.

Adjusted superbly, confidence rose, speed was showing up in the latter rounds due to kov slowing down and body shots, elite mentality to hold on and find a way after the knockdown in round 2. ..

Kov started very well, however what cost him this fight is lack of pressure, did not adjust and his ring cutting ability was awful. Needs tips on GGG on how to walk down a fighter, was really disappointed on that.
              Hopefully he changes his mind when he watches the fight back.

Don't see how people are calling this a robbery, ward won, Perez was robbed ******ly.
              No need for a rematch, Ward v Stevenson next to unify the division, if he wins that, best super middle of all time without a question

Comment

• For ward to win he had to win 8 rounds cause of the kd. Did anyone really give ward more then 6?

Comment

• How anyone can score 7 rounds for ward in taht fight is beyong me. Kov with the knockdown won that hands down

Comment

• I look forward to the rematch!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Real talk, bruh.
                      Real s.hi.t

Close fight my eggs.

That's a ****** excuse.

Andre Ward did merits to win this fight.

Kovalev won 115-113 or 116-112.

Comment

Working...
                      X