Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How SHOCKED Would Everybody Be if Ward Knocked Kovalev Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be surprised as it's the most unlikely outcome really in most peoples eyes. The general feeling is Ward by UD or Kovalev by KO. I've seen more people tip Kovalev on points than Ward by KO.

I'd be surprised, probably not shocked though. Although Ward isn't a big puncher, i don't think he's feather fisted and he's sharp and accurate for a full fight.

Comment

It's unlikely but not totally shocking. But yeah, the PED complaints would begin the second the ref waved his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        When have we seen Kovalev knocked down?
        Blake freaking Caparello knocked him down

Granted it was a flash KD, though.

But yeah to answer the question, I'd be pretty surprised, yes. But then again this is boxing and unexpected **** has been known to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          With one shot, I would be very shocked.
          Gotta agree with this... A one punch KO would be stunning. A ref stoppage or an accumulation of punishment or something like that would be surprising but not ridiculous.

Comment

I pity Kovalev already...

Comment

i won't be at all surprised if ward scores a flash KD

i doubt he can actually turn kov's lights out though

Comment

I would be very shocked. About an 8/10. A 10/10 would be aliens landing during the broadcast and laying waste to everybody.

Comment

A stoppage would be a surprise. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ward rock him though.

Comment

I would be surprised because I don't expect Andre to put too much mustard on his shots for fear that he might get him with something big. But like someone said earlier, if he becomes desperate like Hatton vs Mayweather then it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Blake freaking Caparello knocked him down

Granted it was a flash KD, though.

But yeah to answer the question, I'd be pretty surprised, yes. But then again this is boxing and unexpected **** has been known to happen.
                      Yeah in that case his foot got stepped on and he lost balance.

A young Darnell Boone is the only guy that managed to really hurt Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X