Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How SHOCKED Would Everybody Be if Ward Knocked Kovalev Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be shocked. Kovalev will be drinking goat's blood before the fight on some binge of pure savagery. You could hit him with a baseball bat and he'd simply laugh at you followed by an evil grin.

Comment

Who thought Postol could KO Matthysse? but he could. He clinched 50 times before that, but he finally did.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'd be shocked. Kovalev will be drinking goat's blood before the fight on some binge of pure savagery. You could hit him with a baseball bat and he'd simply laugh at you followed by an evil grin.
        That's some serious nuthugging there little fella.

Maybe he should try dog blood....you know all about that.

Comment

Would most likely resemble the Mayweather/Hatton KO.

Could definitely see a down-on-the-cards and increasingly frustrated and mentally defeated Kovalev walking into more and more solid shots because he eventually got reckless and wore down.

Comment

I would be surprised

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. Kovalev has been down before.

Comment

I'll be surprised if Kovalev is knocked out tbh.. KD is ok, as Kovalev has been down and buzzed a few times but KO that'll be really be something of a feat..

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                  Old man Hopkins buzzed him a couple times while fighting on heart, ward dropping or stopping him wouldn't be a stretch
                  Yes Hopkins did stun Kovalev a few times. I am going out on a limb to say that Ward will stop Kovalev. I remember Dawson was asked in the post fight interview if he knew how ward took away his jab, and he said he didn't know and that's why Ward is the best. Kovalev can be hit. Jones was trying to show Pascall how, but Pascal let himself get hit too much with the jab. Kovalev may have his moments, but Ward smothers and outspeeds Kovalev for a 10th round TkO. And then the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    I'm actually picking Kovalev to win, most likely by decision, but I do see Ward getting rattled more than we've ever seen him.

However, if Ward started clipping the Krusher with hooks and all of a sudden, the Russian went down or maybe got stopped, how shocked would you be? Totally? Somewhat? Not at all?
                    On a scale
                    Of 1-10 I would be about a 7

Comment

I would be very shocked. He couldn't KO Barrera or Brand and they are about a tenth as good as Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X