Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want The Kovalev vs. Ward Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray ward wins or else he turns into adonis chickenson again.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      did u know that stevenson had 3 belts to offer to pascals 0...
      do u know there is a thing called "negotiating in the media"
      did u know it is a tactic to shame your opponent so he'll take a fight in haste and u can make money...
      do you kno that this did not work on stevenson as stevenson was not buy pascals 50-50 offer after some reports read that pascal wanted the even larger split

do you know as 3 belt holder stevenson has put 10k in the bell center in canada?

do u get my point? pascal played himself and he played you too..that guy has nothing left and doesnt deserve a shot if he's going to price himself out...
      How many has Pascal packed in Bell Centre in comparison to Stevenson and against who? What kind of money does Stevenson-Pascal make at Bell Centre? Does the fight make sense or doesn't it? Did Stevenson and Pascal fight in the amateurs and who won and how? Why was it easy for Pascal to fight Kovalev but difficult for Stevenson?
      Why does neither Kovalev, Pascal, Ward, Eleider Alvarez have shirts like this and Adonis Stevenson does?

And you don't find it possible that it is you that has "been played"?
      Where is the Kovalev is scared shirt? Who runs into the ring screaming "I'm the champ!"
      Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 11-14-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Stevenson is quacking again.
        Quack, quack...

Comment

Sure you do.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
            How many has Pascal packed in Bell Centre in comparison to Stevenson and against who? What kind of money does Stevenson-Pascal make at Bell Centre? Does the fight make sense or doesn't it? Did Stevenson and Pascal fight in the amateurs and who won and how? Why was it easy for Pascal to fight Kovalev but difficult for Stevenson?
            Why does neither Kovalev, Pascal, Ward, Eleider Alvarez have shirts like this and Adonis Stevenson does?
            !"
            tbh idgaf wat pascal HAS done...it is 3 belts to 0..if u dont have no belt u dont have no fuggin weight unless you are a select few.

kovalev ducked a shot at 6 titles when left the purse bid..DONT TALKE TO ME ABOUT ANY MAN THAT DOES THAT

and u talkin about 2 amatuer wins?? really...
            howa bout this pascal almost got ko'd by bute, had to be saved vs dawson...bute refured to fight stevenson, and we know wat Stevenson did to dawson..

FUK ALL THAT BACK THEN ****...respect the champ and take the purse he gives you and fight...stevenson could have held out utnil a purse bid and took 75%...therefore pascal has no leverage!!!

just like danny jacobs right now!

Comment

I hope Stevenson is serious because that is the next logical fight after Ward/Kov. If Kov wins, no more BS like the mando/purse bid crap. just make the fight. If Ward wins, Haymon/Roc should cut the BS and make the deal. Stevenson also needs to make sure he doesn't pull anything like he did in 2014.

Comment

Ward/Kov and Stevenson/Alvarez handle business first then ill get excited for this one

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  tbh idgaf wat pascal HAS done...it is 3 belts to 0..if u dont have no belt u dont have no fuggin weight unless you are a select few.

kovalev ducked a shot at 6 titles when left the purse bid..DONT TALKE TO ME ABOUT ANY MAN THAT DOES THAT

and u talkin about 2 amatuer wins?? really...
                  howa bout this pascal almost got ko'd by bute, had to be saved vs dawson...bute refured to fight stevenson, and we know wat Stevenson did to dawson..

FUK ALL THAT BACK THEN ****...respect the champ and take the purse he gives you and fight...stevenson could have held out utnil a purse bid and took 75%...therefore pascal has no leverage!!!

just like danny jacobs right now!
                  Stevenson should have fought Pascal already if anything for the $$$$$ involved regardless of almost being KO by this guy or that guy. Don't tell me the guy with the Chicken shirt made after him is worried about legacy LOL

Had to be saved VS Dawson? Do you even watch Boxing?

You talk a lot of garbage, Stevenson should be looking for big money fights as he is getting older, Pascal represents a big payday regardless if Kovalev beat the crap out of him or not.

There's a reason why more than 1 Boxer calls Stevenson a Chicken and Pascal calls him the National Chicken of Canada.
                  And now even the Eleider Alvarez fight hasn't happened even though it should have.

Adonis Stevenson doesn't wanna Box, he wants to use the Media to keep his name relevant anytime the elite in the same weight class are fighting soon! 5hit or get off the pot already!
                  Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 11-15-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                    Stevenson should have fought Pascal already if anything for the $$$$$ involved regardless of almost being KO by this guy or that guy. Don't tell me the guy with the Chicken shirt made after him is worried about legacy LOL

Had to be saved VS Dawson? Do you even watch Boxing?

You talk a lot of garbage, Stevenson should be looking for big money fights as he is getting older, Pascal represents a big payday regardless if Kovalev beat the crap out of him or not.

There's a reason why more than 1 Boxer calls Stevenson a Chicken and Pascal calls him the National Chicken of Canada.
                    And now even the Eleider Alvarez fight hasn't happened even though it should have.

Adonis Stevenson doesn't wanna Box, he wants to use the Media to keep his name relevant anytime the elite in the same weight class are fighting soon! 5hit or get off the pot already!
                    No matter what name he is called, it is an indisputable fact that Kov and his team walked away from the fight in 2015 after making a big deal about being the mando to force the fight to happen.

All signs point to them walking away because losing the purse bid would mean Stevenson's team would control the venue and the network, which is the same reason Stevenson signed with SHO in 2014 causing the fight to not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      No matter what name he is called, it is an indisputable fact that Kov and his team walked away from the fight in 2015 after making a big deal about being the mando to force the fight to happen.

All signs point to them walking away because losing the purse bid would mean Stevenson's team would control the venue and the network, which is the same reason Stevenson signed with SHO in 2014 causing the fight to not happen.
                      Signing with SHO pretty much killed the chance of this fight happening easily, it can happen but would be much more difficult to do. At one time they both were on HBO and on a collision course but Stevenson jumped ship to Showtime and it's been a 5hitstorm ever since

Kovalevs people pulled out of the mando purse bid because the WBC wanted to do it many months before the fight actually takes place and I'd like to know how often does the WBC do this?
                      Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 11-15-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X