Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want The Kovalev vs. Ward Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    This is true.
    Signing with SHO pretty much killed the chance of this fight happening easily, it can happen but would be much more difficult to do. At one time they both were on HBO and on a collision course but Stevenson jumped ship to Showtime and it's been a 5hitstorm ever since
    Stevenson didn't want to risk fighting on HBO and KOv didn't want to risk fighting on SHO. Duva and Haymon's issues with each other have prevented the fight from happening.

Maybe in 2017, these issues get resolved and the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      Stevenson should have fought Pascal already if anything for the $$$$$ involved regardless of almost being KO by this guy or that guy. Don't tell me the guy with the Chicken shirt made after him is worried about legacy LOL

Had to be saved VS Dawson? Do you even watch Boxing?

You talk a lot of garbage, Stevenson should be looking for big money fights as he is getting older, Pascal represents a big payday regardless if Kovalev beat the crap out of him or not.

There's a reason why more than 1 Boxer calls Stevenson a Chicken and Pascal calls him the National Chicken of Canada.
      And now even the Eleider Alvarez fight hasn't happened even though it should have.

Adonis Stevenson doesn't wanna Box, he wants to use the Media to keep his name relevant anytime the elite in the same weight class are fighting soon! 5hit or get off the pot already!
      all i hear is have mercy on pascal..who has done nothing and cherrypicked every since he lost the belt lol...man respect the champs of boxing..if the split says 75-25 at a purse bid a real man takes the challenge then reaps the rewards later..

alvarez beats pascal today!! williams jr might ko pascal and pascal might ko him as well..but williams jr imo is a more complete fighter than pascal...pascal is just an athlete that has lost more than a step

if he doesnt want to box why would he pick an opponent in williams jr who is coming off of vicious ko's. the dude is ten years younger, adonis is said to have no chin right?? tell me why he wouldnt pick pillow fistS??

Comment

Working...
      X