Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd watch it. It was a great series of fights. JMM might be a little long in the tooth now though.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      No, you've got it really wrong now. Pac won a few close battles, JMM ended the war. As far as doping, I think there is ample evidence to any objective fan (not you) that both of these guys (and probably a majority of elite fighters) were guilty of doping at some point in their careers.
      I'm wrong? Don't make me laugh simpleton.
      Pac is officially 2-1-1 against JMM and is really 3-1 with the scoring error in the first fight. So, how Marquez wins the war while losing 3 out of 4 fight is beyond anyone but a Mexican fanboy.

Second comment: There has never been anything aside from the crack head Mayweathers saying that Manny was taking something to move up in weight and look so great, that pointed toward him doing anything illegal. Never misses weight and never had a bad sample. He has a perfectly clean record and it's well documented. No mysterious iv's for Manny and no back acne that puts a 15 year old red headed step childs face to shame like JMM in the 4th Pacquiao fight.

You're delusional.

Comment

Speculation of a lucky punch?? The only people who think that was a lucky punch are on Uncle Roger's All-Time List of People Who Don't Know **** About Boxing. Lucky punch my ass.
        It took 40 plus rounds to get the one great punch to land while most likely only making it to that point in the fight due to blood doping. Congratulations.

Comment

You don't have to wait for the standard JMM response because here it is. Money talks in boxing and it has already been well-established that JMM cannot ever win a decision against Pac. He would be a fool to risk another b.s. decision loss.

It's funny how you are so insistent that history will record Manny as the winner, yet you are dying for another fight to supposedly set things straight. One of these guys has something to prove, the other already did it.
          Dumbest response ever. Manny offers the best paycheck to JMM in boxing because nobody would ever buy a Mayweather rematch because it was such a pitiful beating the first time.

FAIL>

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I'm wrong? Don't make me laugh simpleton.
            Pac is officially 2-1-1 against JMM and is really 3-1 with the scoring error in the first fight. So, how Marquez wins the war while losing 3 out of 4 fight is beyond anyone but a Mexican fanboy.

Second comment: There has never been anything aside from the crack head Mayweathers saying that Manny was taking something to move up in weight and look so great, that pointed toward him doing anything illegal. Never misses weight and never had a bad sample. He has a perfectly clean record and it's well documented. No mysterious iv's for Manny and no back acne that puts a 15 year old red headed step childs face to shame like JMM in the 4th Pacquiao fight.

You're delusional.
            How many wars were won by losing the last battle? You know what's up, it just hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Dumbest response ever. Manny offers the best paycheck to JMM in boxing because nobody would ever buy a Mayweather rematch because it was such a pitiful beating the first time.

FAIL>
              Getting saltier. One of these guys NEEDS this fight for redemption, the other guy has already been redeemed. JMM know what's up, so he knows he 100% has to put Pac to sleep again just to get a decision victory. JMM is a rich man himself, so he clearly does not need this fight. He got screwed in that 3rd fight and then fixed things with no doubts (except in your mushy head) for good in the 4th. No need for a 5th fight UNLESS JMM gets the lion's share, which Arum would never let happen. Manny and his fans have many years of therapy ahead. The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. You're almost done, just have to accept it.

Comment

How many wars were won by losing the last battle? You know what's up, it just hurts.
                Manny, Manny when the soldiers on one side refuse to go back to war after winning one battle in the 11th hour while cheating.

Give it up because I don't care if Manny loses or wins.

But,

Manny>JMM forever.

Comment

Getting saltier. One of these guys NEEDS this fight for redemption, the other guy has already been redeemed. JMM know what's up, so he knows he 100% has to put Pac to sleep again just to get a decision victory. JMM is a rich man himself, so he clearly does not need this fight. He got screwed in that 3rd fight and then fixed things with no doubts (except in your mushy head) for good in the 4th. No need for a 5th fight UNLESS JMM gets the lion's share, which Arum would never let happen. Manny and his fans have many years of therapy ahead. The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. You're almost done, just have to accept it.
                  Marquez has been on record, many, many times saying that he doesn't want to give Manny another shot because he wants the KO to be his last memory of fights between the two. (hidden meaning is that he is scared to lose to Manny again) Never mind that Manny was f@cking him up badly when it happened. JMM was losing the fight and getting tagged worse than any of the previous fights aside from the first one. I don't call it a lucky punch because he threw it like he wanted to and landed it perfect but if there was something close to a lucky punch, that was it.

If you see anything else out of the situation it's because you have on pee colored glasses.

Comment

Wasnt the 4th fight supossed to be the decisive one?? It doesnt get any more decisive than putting your rival to sleep...

Comment

Wow....I just read all the comments and I just realized that there is some mixed feelings from both sides of the aisle.....the pac fans are very passionate but pac did get knocked out ugly and everytime Marquez gets mentioned to the casuals it is synonymous with manny getting knocked out cold....but dont worry my fellow boxing enthusiasts that for The Dud Of The Century I had it a draw and so did all my UFC friends....UFC 205 is coming and they have a nice lineup ....I didn't buy the last pac fight but I will buy the Kovalev PPV .......this is a case of should've could've but didn't......Take It Easy Guys and How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!
                      Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 11-08-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X