No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    Based off statistics and paper, Pac won. Feelings are a totally different thing.
    Ah, yes, paper is great for wiping.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      If fans think that Manny can't win without controversy then why wouldn't jmm demand the fight?

It gives their man another huge win over an ATG and ends any speculation of a lucky punch and proves dominance.

If I'm a jmm fan I pray for the fight but the truth is those fans are scared because they know manny is more dangerous now with his cautious style than the headfirst slugger of the previous fights.
      Speculation of a lucky punch?? The only people who think that was a lucky punch are on Uncle Roger's All-Time List of People Who Don't Know **** About Boxing. Lucky punch my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        Jmm ... joint pain, knee injury, acne, refusing vada or usda testing for Bradley fight, obsessive behaviour, use to drink piss, whine after losses, body transformation at 38, affiliation with Memo....list goes on... signs of ped use...

Coincidentally he developed knee injury and acne after Pac Jmm 4
        Pacquiao, bacne, basket-ball sized head...

Comment

Manny bodybags him in the 5th fight. Jmm made manny into a better animal. Now he doesn't chase his man inside and instead blasts away from all angles so whereas he used to knock guys out cold now he straight batters them like he did to Tim and Vargas busting them up and knocking them down. Manny mercs this version of jmm and it's not even close the counter punching that jmm desperately needed is gone because manny now feints better than ever.
          No version of JMM ever gets "merc'd" (whatever the hell that means) by Pac. A 50yr old JMM is going to go life and death with Pac. They will both be juiced up to hell, but JMM's superior skills will hold up longer than Manny's conditioning.
          Last edited by NachoMan; 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            No version of JMM ever gets "merc'd" (whatever the hell that means) by Pac. A 50yr old JMM is going to go life and death war with Pac. They will both be juiced up to hell, but JMM's superior skills will hold up longer than Manny's conditioning.
            Then why duck Manny?

No jmm can ever answer that truthfully it's all "he ko'd him blah blah" or "the war is over blah blah" the reality is it is 2-1-1 Manny and history will always see that Manny won the series. So why wouldn't jmm even it up if he's so superior?

I'll wait for the standard jmm fan response.

Comment

Then why duck Manny?

No jmm can ever answer that truthfully it's all "he ko'd him blah blah" or "the war is over blah blah" the reality is it is 2-1-1 Manny and history will always see that Manny won the series. So why wouldn't jmm even it up if he's so superior?

I'll wait for the standard jmm fan response.
              You don't have to wait for the standard JMM response because here it is. Money talks in boxing and it has already been well-established that JMM cannot ever win a decision against Pac. He would be a fool to risk another b.s. decision loss.

It's funny how you are so insistent that history will record Manny as the winner, yet you are dying for another fight to supposedly set things straight. One of these guys has something to prove, the other already did it.
              Last edited by NachoMan; 11-08-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Ah, yes, paper is great for wiping.
                Yes, it is.....tears and _ _ _ _......lol

Comment

You don't have to wait for the standard JMM response because here it is. Money talks in boxing and it has already been well-established that JMM cannot ever win a decision against Pac. He would be a fool to risk another b.s. decision loss.

It's funny how you are so insistent that history will record Manny as the winner, yet you are dying for another fight to supposedly set things straight. One of these guys has something to prove, the other already did it.

Lmao this fool man he's a trip.

I don't "die" for such nonsense. If they never fight again it will have zero effect on my life and chances are zero on your life too. That's reality. And history will record jmm had the clearest win in a losing series for him. Again reality.

Comment

Lmao this fool man he's a trip.

I don't "die" for such nonsense. If they never fight again it will have zero effect on my life and chances are zero on your life too. That's reality. And history will record jmm had the clearest win in a losing series for him. Again reality.
                    Wow, in the end we agree.

Comment

Marquez is going to go out having the upper hand on Manny, no way he fights Manny again.

Comment

Working...
                      X