No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    Wasnt the 4th fight supossed to be the decisive one?? It doesnt get any more decisive than putting your rival to sleep...
    thats why he said he wants to avenge that ko lost. he doesnt wanna fight marquez again because he thought the fight was close or something. he wants to avenge that ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Not unless he does something unheard of like win 7 rounds against Pac....but 4 fights have proven he cant do that....all he can do is shoot roids drink piss and hope for a lucky punch.

I think I gave him 9 in the 3rd fight

that was a 8-4/9-3 fight

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        JMM may have ktfo6 but it's pretty clear Pac is the more dynamic and versatile fighter.

I'm not even sure JMM would have beaten Vargas seriously.

JMM has no victory against any top 5 (arguably top 10) contender at 140 and 147 (besides Pac) In between Pac fights, JMM took easy fights while Pac had to face big fights continuously.

JMM also ducked Khan, Rios, Guerrero... took easier fights so he wouldn't lose so he can fight Pac.

dynamic, yes..... versatile, no

Marquez fought Pac completely different, Pac fought Marquez exactly the same..... Pac made the same mistakes he's always made

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
          are you a ******??
          iM BEING generous here and I'll say 1 & 2 were close but lets give them to Manny. But 3??? Marquez takes him to school, even khan commentating ringside said manny got that work! 4th fight I though Marquez killed Manny.
          Marquez OWNED manny in that series, Manny should change his name from pacman to S O M son of Marquez

that's what I thought

forget the first 2 fights, there was nothing in it, although I had the 2nd fight a draw..... but Marquez clearly out-boxed Pacquiao in the 3rd and then KHTFO in the 4th

not sure how anyone could give that series to Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I'm wrong? Don't make me laugh simpleton.
            Pac is officially 2-1-1 against JMM and is really 3-1 with the scoring error in the first fight. So, how Marquez wins the war while losing 3 out of 4 fight is beyond anyone but a Mexican fanboy.

Second comment: There has never been anything aside from the crack head Mayweathers saying that Manny was taking something to move up in weight and look so great, that pointed toward him doing anything illegal. Never misses weight and never had a bad sample. He has a perfectly clean record and it's well documented. No mysterious iv's for Manny and no back acne that puts a 15 year old red headed step childs face to shame like JMM in the 4th Pacquiao fight.

You're delusional.

fk " officially ".....

did you actually watch the 3rd fight, or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I think I gave him 9 in the 3rd fight
              You also give ******ed people hope for joining Mensa.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Nobody has backne that badly when they are close to 40 years old if they're not blood doping.
                Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Pacquiao's "backne".

BWaHaaHahaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  Jmm ... joint pain, knee injury, acne, refusing vada or usda testing for Bradley fight, obsessive behaviour, use to drink piss, whine after losses, body transformation at 38, affiliation with Memo
                  Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Pacquiao, bacne, basket-ball sized head...

BWaHaaHAHahaHA!!!

Comment

It's probably going to be an exciting fight. I'd prefer it over some of Manny's other possible opponents, Mayweather included.

Comment

• Jmm drank his own steroid laced piss so vada wouldn't test it. The depths this man has gone to hide his drug abuse is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X