Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Promises Fireworks With Mayweather - To Regain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad was the vargas ppv buys that he thinks he lost fans? Pac knows something we don't .

Comment

What boxing or casual fans in their right mind are interested in watching these two old has been, over the hill farts squaring off against each other in the ring again because I'm not? They both need to stay retired and pass the torch to the newer younger breed of fighters in the sport.

Comment

if money may knocks out pac, then he is on roids because he did something he wouldn't do in rhe first fight. right pac-tards? that's your JMM pac fight reasoning?

therefore pac is on roids because he knocked down Bradley in the 3rd fight, something he couldn't do in the first 2 fights. where did he get that extra power from?

pac-tards will deny though cause its pac.

Comment

goddamit

Comment

If is Free I believe Pac.

Comment

Fk no,these con artists aren't getting my chips again,besides the fight was boring as fk ,and the excuse of the shoulder was the cherry on top.I guess it takes 5 years to marinate sshhtt to perfection.

Comment

Anyone that watched Pacquiao-Vargas knows Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 would go exactly the same way as the first Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Pacquiao's only hope would be that Mayweather turns up shot to shit.

Comment

last fight..."he wouldnt stand still" So now he believes Floyd will stand still, lol. His fans are stupid, if they believe that...

Comment

After another boring 12 round UD for Mayweather .."I'm sorry , I did my best. I would like to thank my fans..."
                    He should fight the winner of Spence - Brook

Comment

If Manny's punch output is down vs. Vargas, it will be down vs. Mayweather! The outcome will be the same!

Comment

Working...
                      X