Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Promises Fireworks With Mayweather - To Regain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao left the door open to another mega-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. - after the retired fighter was ringside on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, to watch Pacquiao's championship winning victory against Jessie Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I can't speak to what happened Saturday night because I didn't see it. As for a rematch, as a Floyd fan, its kind of a no win situation.

I honestly see no reason for a rematch because the fight wasn't very competitive IMO. However, if enough people call for it and the money is there, a rematch will surely happen.

As a big Floyd fan, I would rather he return to fight the GGG/Canelo winner at 160 or the best WW that he hasn't already defeated, either Brook or the Thurman/Danny winner.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        If you read between the lines, what Pacquaio is saying is: "Floyd, please give me a rematch! I need the money!"
        Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Manny is broke for real...
        You goofballs need to get a life. Broke. Geez. Manny hasn't known what broke is since decades ago when he was like you two broke azziz. Geez. SMDH

Comment

I hope the fight happens, but I also hope these two don't think they'll make that kind of money again. They SHOULD put it on regular TV after that last one. What a fiasco. But that's about as likely to happen as SpongeBob winning the presidency.

Comment

I think it still comes down to styles and Mayweather 116-112 would be my pick. Mayweather adjusts and re-adjusts.

Comment

let it go, manny lost, both are old and shot. let them retire.. Any elite 147 should beat both of these legends

Comment

Same stupid fans demanding the fight again, then complain why the outcome is boring as hell. Can we expose who these people are? Mind-boggling why they want to get ripped off again.

Comment

Why can't Manny let his hands go?

If he would just throw more, the Floyd rematch would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    You goofballs need to get a life. Broke. Geez. Manny hasn't known what broke is since decades ago when he was like you two broke azziz. Geez. SMDH

Comment

For Manny to say this saddens me. It means ArScum is using the Mayweather fight disappointment as an excuse to underpay Manny, and Manny believes it. Boxing Fans are like battered women. It only takes one rose to make us forget about the black eye from last month.

Comment

Working...
                      X